Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Webtop w/o the dock hack. Nebtop or Fenny original HDMI patch

This is a discussion on Webtop w/o the dock hack. Nebtop or Fenny original HDMI patch within the Motorola Atrix Hacks forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; Ooook, so here I am frustratingly trying to get my webtop to work. (Is frustratingly even a word, wtf). ANYwaaaaaaay. So lets rewind a bit. ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Question Webtop w/o the dock hack. Nebtop or Fenny original HDMI patch

Ooook, so here I am frustratingly trying to get my webtop to work. (Is frustratingly even a word, wtf).

ANYwaaaaaaay. So lets rewind a bit. I've had my Atrix for quite a while, since it was a new release w/ AT&T (I have Tmo btw). Its been rooted since I could and unlocked just as long as well. Multiple roms and whatnot, its all good, its a great phone.

Then I bricked it. I though it was perm... So I let it sit for a while (months), I have other phones so it was no big deal. Eventually I got sick of seeing it collect dust, here is a device with SO MUCH POTENTIAL! I decided to give it another go, I got the original rom SBF files (i think thats what you called them): -radio rom -webtop rom -OS rom -baseband rom...ect. Well low-and-behold that got my phone running. NIIIIIIICE!

Fast forward to today. I recently flashed the NottachTrix rom, all good and whatnot. Phone runs hot but I take it thats expected (right?). I installed the nebtop app to use the phone w/o the dock on my TV. Well mirror mode works, as does entertainment center? mode. Everything BUT web top.

I am curious why its not working. When I click web top, I get the round red "M" on the TV, but thats it. I did flash the original HDMI hack by Fenny (from XDA). You don't suppose thats interfering with the Nebtop app? Would that still have survived after flashing the new rom (and clearing user data and cache)?

Any ideas? All I want is to get webtop working again. Thats kinda important.
    >This space for rent< >This space for rent< >This space for rent<
    Call KeiCar Virtual reality
    1-900-976-doodoo .-|| Two dollars for the first minute, Twenty five dollars For each additional minute ||-.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Keicar,

Not really an expert but I believe the NottachTRIX comes with HDMI hack. I believe it says that on his changelog from version 1.0. Maybe if you uninstall nebtop it might work. I am using his previous 2.3.6 ROM and it has the HDMI hack also and webtop works fine for me. I have the FULL BLUR version if that helps.

Remove Ads

Ads