Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bluetooth connection problems to plabtronics

This is a discussion on Bluetooth connection problems to plabtronics within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Hello. I just got a new plantronics Bluetooth headset and my phone will mot connect to t properly. I hold the pair button, and then ...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Bluetooth connection problems to plabtronics

Hello. I just got a new plantronics Bluetooth headset and my phone will mot connect to t properly. I hold the pair button, and then my phone pairs with it just fine. Then the head set request to connect to the phone. Once its connected, the head set goes silent for a few seconds, then says "power on" and then "no phone connected". My phone still says its connected at this point. It then disconnects a few seconds after. After that, I am unable to connect it again without turning off the headset, then turning it back on, only to have the whole process start over again...Can anyone help?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Sorry you're having issues. I personally never use Bluetooth. Maybe someone else can chime in on this and help us out with your question.

BTW, welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy your stay.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dc354 View Post
    Hello. I just got a new plantronics Bluetooth headset and my phone will mot connect to t properly. I hold the pair button, and then my phone pairs with it just fine. Then the head set request to connect to the phone. Once its connected, the head set goes silent for a few seconds, then says "power on" and then "no phone connected". My phone still says its connected at this point. It then disconnects a few seconds after. After that, I am unable to connect it again without turning off the headset, then turning it back on, only to have the whole process start over again...Can anyone help?
    I can't say that I have any input that would help you either. I used to have a plantronics speaker phone that worked extremely well with my Atrix. I am guessing you have an OG Atrix? Are you running a rom with a kernel from the kernel port project? Some have reported problems with bluetooth on this kernel.

I would contact Plantronics customer service and have them walk you through the process and see if they have any suggestions for you.

Remove Ads

Ads