Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Master list of known issues anywhere?

This is a discussion on Master list of known issues anywhere? within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Hi guys, brand new to Atrix, brand new to Android. Rather than spend all day searching and not even knowing what Im searching for, has ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Master list of known issues anywhere?

Hi guys, brand new to Atrix, brand new to Android. Rather than spend all day searching and not even knowing what Im searching for, has anyone compiled a basic list of what HARDWARE issues people have seen with their Atrix's?

Reason I ask is that I bought a refurb phone and want to check all of these issues on mine before I go nuts customizing and loading my things on it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jd2010; 06-06-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I don't know of any full compiled list.. Though, that would be convenient. I'm sure Moto and At&t has got one.

The help section would have a lot of different issues people have had. But I understand that's not really convenient nor ideal. I guess people could come in and just start mentioning known problems they are aware of? Maybe I could make it a sticky? I'm sure others could use this as well. So unless some one knows of an already generated list; Let's get this ball rolling!

**As a side note though, if users do want to come in and mention a known problem, let's not make this the place to search for fixes. We should have separate threads already open with known remedies or options; In the case there isn't, though, some one can always post a new thread looking for a fix(like we usually do here).**

Welcome to the forums, JD2010! I hope we can help you find what you are looking for!
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Welcome, I don't know of one either..
    I could list off all of the confirmed bugs I have read around these past few months, or you could list the bugs you have come across and users could confirm/deny them. Might be easier and less cluttered?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sure thing, basically, I just want to make sure my phone isnt a dud before 30 days are up and Im stuck with it, so any hardware/firmware type bugs with standard programs that are known to frequently not function right would be helpful.

Only thing Ive noticed so far is that when I boot Navigation, it just sits there saying that its checking if navigation is available while the GPS indicator flashes and then crashes my phone. GPS with google maps and such seems to work fine.
    Last edited by jd2010; 06-06-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    This doesn't happen with mine! =/

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    Nor mine .... are you talking about the Navigation with the blue arrow-looking icon or the AT&T Nav program?
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It was goog navigation, its just a glitch, for future reference, you need to clear data on maps and navigation, then boot maps, then boot navigation, then update maps, reboot maps, reboot navigation, and it should work... havent found anything else wrong yet

Remove Ads

Ads