Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Photo gallery "go to" problem

This is a discussion on Photo gallery "go to" problem within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; When I open the photo gallery and tap the menu button>go to> the only options given to me are may, april, march, february. As recently ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Photo gallery "go to" problem

When I open the photo gallery and tap the menu button>go to> the only options given to me are may, april, march, february. As recently as a few days ago that list of dates/times was much longer and included days such as today, yesterday, last week, etc. How can I restore the longer list of dates to "go to" Thanks

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Hi andy, welcome to the forums!

Are you in the same folder you were in and are all of the pictures still there?

Also, did you take any pictures yesterday? That option only shows months and days where you actually took pictures. Since we just changed to a new month it will only show today and yesterday if you took pictures those two days. Otherwise it's will just say last month, May, etc. The issue is that the options are always changing according to what period of the month you're in and when you last took pictures.

Sent via rooted Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes I am in the same folder and the photos are all still there. I take pictures everyday. I just took a picture literally 5 minutes ago and tapped the "go to" option after scrolling up through the photos. The only options given to me were "may, april, march, february". This problem only seems to be occurring in the photo folder. When I go to the video folder and tap "go to" I have a ton of options, today, yesterday, etc. I have not installed any new apps or done any modifications recently to the phone so why this is happening is a total mystery (that I can't figure out) to me.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Possibly try this...

Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All tab > find both Gallery and Media Storage and go into each one and Clear Data. It would probably be good to then reboot the phone and then try to open the Gallery again and it should re-populated itself. Hopefully that will cause the dates to be seen correctly again.

Sent via rooted Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    That fixed it! Thanks for the advice.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times