Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Won't turn On

This is a discussion on Won't turn On within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Okay, I'm feeling very stupid. I bought the phone yesterday and haven't even made one call. I sent a text yesterday, but my daughter didn't ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Won't turn On

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Won't turn On

Okay, I'm feeling very stupid. I bought the phone yesterday and haven't even made one call. I sent a text yesterday, but my daughter didn't get it. Anyhow, it was fully charged last night and asleep. This morning it won't turn On. I even had my daughter try to turn it On -- to no avail. Any suggestions?

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Somebody has to ask, are you hitting the rightbutton to turn it on? (On top, slightly to the back.)

I hope my response doesnt insult you, just ruling that out.

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Oh, and welcome to the site!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Somebody has to ask, are you hitting the rightbutton to turn it on? (On top, slightly to the back.)

I hope my response doesnt insult you, just ruling that out.
    I think he sent a text yesterday.

Have you tried a hard reset? Take the battery out.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Remove the battery and then press the power button. I was at ATT yesterday to look at this phone and it froze on me so I just did a battery pull and it booted right back up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    New to Android or just need a refresher course, Abe has you covered
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for AtrixForums.com
    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

We are the Android owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks, Jeremy -- for the welcome and the response. It's impossible to insult me, especially when it comes to these things. Yes, it's the right button. Several times yesterday I woke it up by touching the button (firmly). If it had been fully off, I know to hold it down. Tried that and it didn't work either. When I press the button, the right green light flashes on, but goes off after about 2 seconds if I leave my finger on the button or take it off.

Btw, sorry for posting this in the wrong section. I realized my mistake a tad too late ;D.

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    Try the hard reset the others were talking about. See if that gives any results.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    NaLoMo and Quick, thanks. Okay, I was afraid to do pull the battery, but I just did. <sigh> Same result. Oh, well. I'll go back to the store in about 15 min. and see if the guy can't scare the phone into working ;D. God knows what I did.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishi View Post
    Thanks, Jeremy -- for the welcome and the response. It's impossible to insult me, especially when it comes to these things. Yes, it's the right button. Several times yesterday I woke it up by touching the button (firmly). If it had been fully off, I know to hold it down. Tried that and it didn't work either. When I press the button, the right green light flashes on, but goes off after about 2 seconds if I leave my finger on the button or take it off.

Btw, sorry for posting this in the wrong section. I realized my mistake a tad too late ;D.
    Welcome to the site

I'm sorry to hear your phone is giving you issues, maybe you just got a dud. I'd take it back and see what's up.

I moved thread into correct section

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Did you try sticking it on the charger? My phone was close to dead after i charged it to full before i slept and unplugged. literally overnight, the phone was almost dead. The second battery charge is definitely lasting me much longer but that initial charge but nothing as amazing as everyone else seems to say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads