Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[HOW TO] Use RSD Lite to Flash a SBF File - Motorola Atrix

This is a discussion on [HOW TO] Use RSD Lite to Flash a SBF File - Motorola Atrix within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; okayy ...this is just awesome ....so i did a successful flash using RSD lite to "Orange UK 2.3.4 45.31.0" ..system version says "45.31.0.MB860.Orange.en.GB" .. awesome!! ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: [HOW TO] Use RSD Lite to Flash a SBF File - Motorola Atrix

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    okayy ...this is just awesome ....so i did a successful flash using RSD lite to "Orange UK 2.3.4 45.31.0" ..system version says "45.31.0.MB860.Orange.en.GB" ..
    awesome!!
    so it works guys....'das8nt' thanks for all the support .....u got my phone working from dead to alive!! .. ...ok so testing on signal and 3G connectivity yet to be confirmed! ..but hey .. it works...i am happy about that

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by h2basil View Post
    okayy ...this is just awesome ....so i did a successful flash using RSD lite to "Orange UK 2.3.4 45.31.0" ..system version says "45.31.0.MB860.Orange.en.GB" ..
    awesome!!
    so it works guys....'das8nt' thanks for all the support .....u got my phone working from dead to alive!! .. ...ok so testing on signal and 3G connectivity yet to be confirmed! ..but hey .. it works...i am happy about that
    That's awesome! Hope the data works ok. If not, that Tweakker app can help you auto set the APNs.

Sent from my rooted Atrix 2 via Tapatalk

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Wink Worked great with minor error

So first of all thanks work great easy to follow
    but when everything set in and tried to connect to wifi it says error ?
    anyhelp??
    also reboots after i plugg into computer? do i have to flash again?
    att
    Last edited by ja1rpez; 07-16-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ja1rpez View Post
    So first of all thanks work great easy to follow
    but when everything set in and tried to connect to wifi it says error ?
    anyhelp??
    also reboots after i plugg into computer? do i have to flash again?
    att
    Neither of those are normal after flashing and should be caused by flashing a SBF.

What was the reason you were flashing to begin with and what firmware version were you on before flashing? Have you had either of these issues before?

You may try flashing again, but I don't know that it would solve the issue as I don't know what caused it.

For the reboot when plugging in, do you have a microSD card installed? If so, try removing it and see if it still reboots.

Does the Wifi error ever cause the phone to reboot? Does your Bluetooth turn on and off normally?

Sent from my Atrix HD MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by das8nt; 07-17-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    Neither of those are normal after flashing and should be caused by flashing a SBF.

What was the reason you were flashing to begin with and what firmware version were you on before flashing? Have you had either of these issues before?

You may try flashing again, but I don't know that it would solve the issue as I don't know what caused it.

For the reboot when plugging in, do you have a market SD card installed? If so, try removing it and see if it still reboots.

Does the Wifi error ever cause the phone to reboot? Does your Bluetooth turn on and off normally?

My phone wouldnt load it would just be stuck on the motorola booting due to font changer. it was on 2.3.4/4.5.91
    nevr had these issues

Removing the SD worked

yes reboots about 3times and bluetooth doesnt work either

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    My phone wouldnt load it would just be stuck on the motorola booting due to font changer. it was on 2.3.4/4.5.91
    nevr had these issues

Removing the SD worked

yes reboots about 3times and bluetooth doesnt work either
    It seems the 4.5.141 update has triggered a radio error in a select number of phones, and unfortunately it looks like you have one of the affected units. There's a whole long and ongoing discussion on the Motorola forums about this and the argument that it's a hardware issue and what it's caused by. It doesn't seem to matter if the phone was updated OTA or if a SBF was flashed, only that the firmware was updated. You did use the 4.5.141, correct?

I still don't know what the outcome will be or if Motorola will even be able to fix it. The worst part is that the update was released the same month that most Atrix phones had their warranty expire and now Motorola is wanting to charge over $100 to service each phone experiencing this widespread issue.

Another user was able to get Wifi to turn on by a combination of Airplane mode and rebooting and turning on Wifi. That's the only claim I've seen of that though.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It seems the 4.5.141 update has triggered a radio error in a select number of phones, and unfortunately it looks like you have one of the affected units. There's a whole long and ongoing discussion on the Motorola forums about this and the argument that it's a hardware issue and what it's caused by. It doesn't seem to matter if the phone was updated OTA or if a SBF was flashed, only that the firmware was updated. You did use the 4.5.141, correct? I still don't know what the outcome will be or if Motorola will even be able to fix it. The worst part is that the update was released the same month that most Atrix phones had their warranty expire and now Motorola is wanting to charge over $100 to service each phone experiencing this widespread issue. Another user was able to get Wifi to turn on by a combination of Airplane mode and rebooting and turning on Wifi. That's the only claim I've seen of that though. Sent from my Atrix HD MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes i did besides the wifi it also reboots by itself?

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Yes i did besides the wifi it also reboots by itself?
    Yes, and I'm guessing that's also related to the radio. For the self reboot without Wifi or BT being involved, you might see if AT&T will provide you with a new SIM. This has helped some.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, and I'm guessing that's also related to the radio. For the self reboot without Wifi or BT being involved, you might see if AT&T will provide you with a new SIM. This has helped some.
    Thanks for the advice, with the new Sim the phone doesn't reboot anymore the wifi doesn't show error anymore but still doesn't work but ill live with tht, Again Thanks for the help

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Thanks for the advice, with the new Sim the phone doesn't reboot anymore the wifi doesn't show error anymore but still doesn't work but ill live with tht, Again Thanks for the help
    Good to hear that one issue might be fixed.

Here's hoping Moto acknowledges and finds a way to fix the Wifi issue.

Ads