Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[HOW TO] Use RSD Lite to Flash a SBF File - Motorola Atrix

This is a discussion on [HOW TO] Use RSD Lite to Flash a SBF File - Motorola Atrix within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Hi guys, bringing this thread back from the dead somewhat but hopefully there are still some knowledgeable atrix owners around. I have just flashed the ...

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: [HOW TO] Use RSD Lite to Flash a SBF File - Motorola Atrix

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Help please!

Hi guys, bringing this thread back from the dead somewhat but hopefully there are still some knowledgeable atrix owners around.

I have just flashed the T-Mobile UK SBF to my Atrix using RSD Lite and got to the point where it said "Please manually reboot the phone"... when I did so, I got a boot look where the Morotola logo would come up but then it just black screens and restarts infinitely....

Canyone anyone help me get my Atrix back to working please?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Welcome to the forum! I'm not a technician, so I can't answer your problem/question. Can you hang on for awhile until we can find a knowledgeable person?
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Fixed

Hi, managed to fix the problem now, thanks anyway.

Not sure what fixed if as I was tinkering and trying a few different things but I think it was a wipe with Fastboot that did the trick.

Cheers

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Hard reset doesn't work

Factory Data Reset (wipes all user settings/apps/data; does not wipe SD Card or Internal Storage; does not overwrite all system files) - See here for how to perform a hard reset for OS version 2.2.2 or below (version 2.3+ replace #4 with pressing both Volume buttons at the same time): [How To] Motorola Atrix Hard Reset
    Name:  20140716_214049-1.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  173.3 KB
    I have an Atrix that won't boot past the "Rethink Possible" screen. It is not rooted. As far as I know it does not have Gingerbread. I have tried multiple times to do a hard reset/recovery but I am not getting the screen that I am supposed to get. I am attaching a picture. When I hold the volume down, then the power button, I get nothing at all until I let go of the power button. Then I get the Fastboot Flash Mode screen. No matter what I do it will not go beyond this screen and I cannot navigate anywhere on that screen using the volume buttons. I have tried using volume up, volume down, the power button, volume up and down at the same time, but I cannot get beyond this screen. I have to pull the battery to start over. I have tried starting the phone using volume up and both buttons, but the screen showed is the only one I get. Do you have any ideas what I need to do? (I just realized I have the Atrix 2. But everything I've read says the hard reset process is the same)
    Last edited by greymare; 07-16-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by greymare View Post
    Factory Data Reset (wipes all user settings/apps/data; does not wipe SD Card or Internal Storage; does not overwrite all system files) - See here for how to perform a hard reset for OS version 2.2.2 or below (version 2.3+ replace #4 with pressing both Volume buttons at the same time): [How To] Motorola Atrix Hard Reset
    Name:  20140716_214049-1.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  173.3 KB
    I have an Atrix that won't boot past the "Rethink Possible" screen. It is not rooted. As far as I know it does not have Gingerbread. I have tried multiple times to do a hard reset/recovery but I am not getting the screen that I am supposed to get. I am attaching a picture. When I hold the volume down, then the power button, I get nothing at all until I let go of the power button. Then I get the Fastboot Flash Mode screen. No matter what I do it will not go beyond this screen and I cannot navigate anywhere on that screen using the volume buttons. I have tried using volume up, volume down, the power button, volume up and down at the same time, but I cannot get beyond this screen. I have to pull the battery to start over. I have tried starting the phone using volume up and both buttons, but the screen showed is the only one I get. Do you have any ideas what I need to do? (I just realized I have the Atrix 2. But everything I've read says the hard reset process is the same)
    I do not know much about the Atrix 2, so the best I can do is point you in the right direction. I would do some reading up here...

Motorola Atrix 2 - xda-developers

And here...

Motorola Atrix 2 Forum

Off hand it sounds to me like you will need to reflash your firmware, but you should ask someone more knowlegable than I. When you would do it will be helpful to have all of the information for your phone and how it got to where it's at.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Condor97 thanks so much for the info. I found my problem! Although I had used every combination of buttons, that was after I got the screen pictured above. The Atrix 2 recovery boot is different from the Atrix. The Atrix 2 requires both volume buttons plus the power button to enter recovery. Thanks so much for your help. I have now been able to reset my phone and it is working!
    Condor97 and UltraDroid like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by greymare View Post
    Condor97 thanks so much for the info. I found my problem! Although I had used every combination of buttons, that was after I got the screen pictured above. The Atrix 2 recovery boot is different from the Atrix. The Atrix 2 requires both volume buttons plus the power button to enter recovery. Thanks so much for your help. I have now been able to reset my phone and it is working!
    No problem! Glad you got it figured out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Remove Ads

Ads