Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Lost my phonebook!

This is a discussion on Lost my phonebook! within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and new to Android. I picked up my Atrix last night and had one of the ATT employees ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Lost my phonebook!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and new to Android. I picked up my Atrix last night and had one of the ATT employees transfer my contacts from my old blackberry to my Atrix.

This morning I was playing around with the settings since I didn't want my "Contacts" list to merge with my email/facebook etc. I was busy playing around with the settings and I must have unchecked my phonebook and now ALL my numbers are gone...

I'm hoping someone on this forum might have an idea what I did wrong or what I can do to solve this. My numbers were not backed up so I'm in a bit of trouble here...

Thanks guys

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Did you go to your MotoBlur account online and see if they were there? https://portal-blur.svcmot.com/blur-web-portal/
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes I did, no luck there. Only e-mail contacts. Can't help but ask... active leo?

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    That sucks.. I wonder if they're still on your BBerry or if it deletes them when they are coppied?? And yes, active.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No luck on the BB as I gave it to my brother and a hard reset was performed. I guess there goes all my business/personal contacts... Lesson learned. Active here as well

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    Brother, I feel for ya.. I'm sure you have a ton of work related numbers like I do.. I guess there's no chance you had a google account or anything that automatically backs them up? How about Outlook or whatever on your PC? Ever sync your BBerry to your pc?

Nice, where from?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I wish I did but I just bought a new desktop and didn't back anything up. (I've gone on a tech buying frenzy ). This has happened to me in the past and I'm sure I'll live. lol I'm out of nyc.

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    You did everything you could do to live on the edge with your contacts then ! hahaha That's what worried me the most coming from the iPhone4. I have over 200 contacts etc that I had to keep.. So I synched with outlook, google and blur before I did anything.. Sorry again brother.. There's nothing wrong with being on a tech buying frenzy.. It happens to me often.. From car stereo head units (last one was 1800.00) to TV's... My wife swears she's going to divorce me if I keep buying this stuff.. But shes been saying that for 15 yrs.. hahaha If it has a touch screen, lights or talks, I have to have it...

Indiana here..

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    haha I know the feeling. I guess that's the downside of living in a technologically advanced society. Yeah I figured you were out in Indiana. Thanks for the help again

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    No problem.. What was the clue.. My accent or the fact it says indiana under my name? hahaha Good luck brother!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads