Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"This account has already been added"

This is a discussion on "This account has already been added" within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; I'm not sure if all of the positive descriptive attributes apply to this, but here's a link to some usage documentation: http://www.atrixforums.com/forum/mot...html#post59300 Unless you're looking ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "This account has already been added"

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    I'm not sure if all of the positive descriptive attributes apply to this, but here's a link to some usage documentation: Atrix full user manual.

Unless you're looking for Android dev documentation, then I would have another link for you.

Sent via 2.3.4 Rooted Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Dasn8t

I have seen several posts of this link lately and it has the same content as the Help Center on our phones. Good to have it in pdf form on my laptop when things get locked up. But what I am hoping to find is more along the lines of whatever enabled you to say:

"The error you were receiving, though, was from a Motorola process and is not native to Android. It was an email interface implemented by Motorola. "

Maybe that's more of an internals manual. New users, if all they have is the manual above would not be able to come to that useful nugget.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mpage View Post
    Dasn8t

I have seen several posts of this link lately and it has the same content as the Help Center on our phones. Good to have it in pdf form on my laptop when things get locked up. But what I am hoping to find is more along the lines of whatever enabled you to say:

"The error you were receiving, though, was from a Motorola process and is not native to Android. It was an email interface implemented by Motorola. "

Maybe that's more of an internals manual. New users, if all they have is the manual above would not be able to come to that useful nugget.
    Hmm. Well, I wouldn't even know where to begin to find documentation on that. It's just that Motorola adds their touch of MotoBlur to almost all of their Android phones and doesn't leave much, if any, of the original Android email or social interface. Everything is at least skinned, but more often than not it's actually a completely different app built by Moto. I suppose the only way to differentiate between the two would be to try to compare the Atrix 2.3.4 Guide to the Guide for 2.3.4 AOSP found here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...wUKBtu2HvEoXDQ

My comments were more based on experience than on reading documentation.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    This looks very helpful, dasn8t. I've jumped immediately to the section on Settings. Would like to get a feel for hierarchy and interplay. There's a lot more here in this doc that you can get from Help Center or the Settings menus themselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads