Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Phone freezing COMPLETELY!

This is a discussion on Phone freezing COMPLETELY! within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; All buttons on the bottom of my screen are now dead. Nothing will work and I can't turn the "pages"...any idea? How do I unroot ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times

Phone freezing COMPLETELY!

All buttons on the bottom of my screen are now dead. Nothing will work and I can't turn the "pages"...any idea?

How do I unroot the phone? I'm thinking I deleted something bad.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Did this happen while running an app?

I'm not rooted, but last night while playing Tank Hero, my phone locked up. Then shot me a warning saying 100% CPU usage and I couldn't even get into task manager to kill the game. Had to hold the power button and restart. Kind of tripped me out.

"Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    No pull too restart, and unrooted, so far ok

Sent from my atrix with tapa talk
    1- Use the search function before asking a question--it takes away from new questions to have the same ones pop up over and over.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE
    I dont mean to seem rude...but PLEASE search for your answer. New questions deserve answers, and we can't see them if the same thing pops up over and over

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The only time my Atrix has locked up was when I tried to boot into Safe Mode. I had no reason to boot into Safe Mode other than curiosity since it was mentioned in the instruction manual. I am rooted and thought perhaps that was what caused the lockup.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Well, unrooted and it locked again. There are a million and two apps that run in the background that shouldn't be because i haven't opened them, what's up with that? I think that's what caused my lock up

Ads