Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can't access internet but can text + call

This is a discussion on Can't access internet but can text + call within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; I have a stock Motorola Atrix (AT&T) under the carrier Docomo Pacific. I recently contacted a Motorola customer service representative and had a chat with ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jabuuty671

Thread: Can't access internet but can text + call

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Can't access internet but can text + call

I have a stock Motorola Atrix (AT&T) under the carrier Docomo Pacific.
    I recently contacted a Motorola customer service representative and had a chat with her about why my phone had problems with the haptic feedback (vibration) and the fingerprint scanner. I guess all went well a bit after that and I reset my phone to factory settings. Since then, I haven't been able to access internet on my phone unless using Wifi. I've contacted my carrier as well and they told me to just bring the phone in because after over-the-phone troubleshooting with it, and resetting my signals, nothing has changed. I haven't had this problem until after I contacted the Motorola Support, and reset my phone to factory settings. I wouldn't want to have my phone be held at my carrier or by Motorola for servicing unless I get an alternative / temporary android. I love my phone basically and need it for my projects this month.

What do you think could be the problem? I reset my phone again, and i'm still not connecting to my network, would it be hardware problem or most likely my carrier problem?

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    Go to settings/battery and data/data delivery and make sure data enableband background data are checked.

Sent from my TapadaAtrix
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Yeah, they are and have been

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    How about your APN's, is it the correct one for your carrier!

Sent from my TapadaAtrix
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I actually went on Google and looked up my carriers APN because the settings my carriers customer care representative told me to input was deleted when I wiped my phone.
    I found it though, I even sent my carrier a message with the exact settings + screenshots on how I fixed it myself. Just in case another Atrix user has the problem, they have somebody for reference. Sorry for answering my own thread, but I solved it! It was an APN problem, I never had it before, but it looks like I do now. Fixed fixed fixed.!
    ManDroid likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I actually went on Google and looked up my carriers APN because the settings my carriers customer care representative told me to input was deleted when I wiped my phone.
    I found it though, I even sent my carrier a message with the exact settings + screenshots on how I fixed it myself. Just in case another Atrix user has the problem, they have somebody for reference. Sorry for answering my own thread, but I solved it! It was an APN problem, I never had it before, but it looks like I do now. Fixed fixed fixed.!
    i have this exact same problem and my carriers useless and cant help me fix it, by any chance was it t-mobile uk you were having the problem with and if so can you help me fix it? thanks

Remove Ads

Ads