Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Atrix on, but not on....

This is a discussion on Atrix on, but not on.... within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; My phone died before I had a chance to charge. After having it on the charger for an hour or so (turned off), I tried ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Atrix on, but not on....

My phone died before I had a chance to charge. After having it on the charger for an hour or so (turned off), I tried turning it on. The green light turns on but only when it is plugged into a charger (the screen does not come on either way). I tried the volume down, power button reboot and got nothing, tried removing battery and also got nothing. Any suggestions?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    With the unit plugged in, hold the power button down for a longer period of time and it should power up. If you simply press the button, it doesn't power up, it just gives you a battery icon...you need to hold it down longer.

When the battery has completely drained, it will not power up until it has sufficient charge.

Best case is to let it charge until you reach 100% again, but it's not really required.
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Remove Ads

Ads