Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Unlock to home screen as default???

This is a discussion on Unlock to home screen as default??? within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; I was unable to find this in the search. Is there any way to have it set up to where if I unlock the phone ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    763 times

Unlock to home screen as default???

I was unable to find this in the search.

Is there any way to have it set up to where if I unlock the phone that it always shows the home screen first or only????

Most times it shows an application I was in or something I had opened.

Even if I close the app or force close the app, it still goes to it sometimes.....

Its annoying. I just wanna see the home screen every time I unlock the phone, ESPECIALLY if I closed any apps I was working on.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    That's weird, man. mine always opens to home.. the only time it opens an app, is when the screen times out and I unlock shortly after.

"Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You have to back out to your home screen before you hit the sleep button. Any screen or app you have open when you hit the sleep button will go back to that screen. If you closed it and it goes back to it then I cant help you on that. Sorry lol

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    "Even if I close the app or force close the app, it still goes to it sometimes....."

That's where his real problem lies..

"Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Twitter
    cocj
    Liked
    0 times
    Did anyone ever solve for this?

I am having the exact same issue. I will back out, force close, back arrow out of the app and I still end up in the last app I was using when I come back from unlocking.

I have tried rebooting. The only thing I can come up with is it's a LauncherPro issue. I played around with different launchers and it doesn't seem to happen in GoLauncher. If I have to change I will but don't really feel like setting up everything again but it is driving me nuts and I'll do it if need be.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mavtg View Post
    Did anyone ever solve for this?

I am having the exact same issue. I will back out, force close, back arrow out of the app and I still end up in the last app I was using when I come back from unlocking.

I have tried rebooting. The only thing I can come up with is it's a LauncherPro issue. I played around with different launchers and it doesn't seem to happen in GoLauncher. If I have to change I will but don't really feel like setting up everything again but it is driving me nuts and I'll do it if need be.
    Anything I can think of to try would result in the same requirement of having to set everything up again. If it's a LP issue, which it likely is, then you would need to clear out the cache/data for LP, uninstall it, and then reinstall. At least that would be the first thing I would try.

Sent via 2.3.4 Rooted Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Ads