Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Atrix network locked"phone is subsidy locked"or"network unlock request unsuccessful"

This is a discussion on Atrix network locked"phone is subsidy locked"or"network unlock request unsuccessful" within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Hi, I have atrix, borught in last year and got reaplced with at&t in feb2012..It was under the at&t policy so got replaced with refub ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Atrix network locked"phone is subsidy locked"or"network unlock request unsuccessful"

Hi, I have atrix, borught in last year and got reaplced with at&t in feb2012..It was under the at&t policy so got replaced with refub atrix in feb 2012.

I was travelling abroad in may2012 (india) so I asked the unlock code. they provided me the code.. But unforchunately I enter wrong code 10 to 20 times (i know I am stupid here)... So contacted to at&t cust care.. they said you have correct code... now it has not working with at&t sim also...

so could you guys please tell me the solution to unlock sim so I can use in India???

My atrix is 4.5.91 with baseband 1.77.36
    I rooted, unlock bootloader, and factory reset few times already...

Even now it was asking "sim network" unlock code but it wasnt successfull...it give me message "phone is subsidy locked"or"network unlock request unsuccessful"

Is it possible to use custom rom or new update 4.5.141 or any international baseband to use in India or atlead accept unlock code so I can use it...
    THanks

PS I am not expert in phone roots or customs etc..but I am above average (with instr I can format or updates roms)

Remove Ads

Ads