Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

No data on Atrix 4G (ATT, MB860) again. Software fix or throw it away?

This is a discussion on No data on Atrix 4G (ATT, MB860) again. Software fix or throw it away? within the Motorola Atrix Help forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; I've had this model phone for about 2 and a half years now. Originally on ATT and later switched to StraightTalk without issues. Back on ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up No data on Atrix 4G (ATT, MB860) again. Software fix or throw it away?

I've had this model phone for about 2 and a half years now. Originally on ATT and later switched to StraightTalk without issues. Back on AT&T I had a problem that was widespread, where I would lose all data connection or it would be unusably slow. Always outside with a strong signal. In and out of airplane mode often fixed it. Restart always fixed it. Eventually I got the phone replaced by AT&T and that fixed it until recently. Doing it again. Has there been any software fix for this? Stock ROM had the problem, had it with Cyanogenmod 7 (as of a July release) and now running something calling itself MROM (9/5/2012 nightly) has the same problems still. My last hope is an ICS release but I think this handset has just worn out like the last one did. Any support from Moto on this reoccuring failure?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: No data on Atrix 4G (ATT, MB860) again. Software fix or throw it away?

I had the same issue when I had a different model phone. My brother got the same phone and had the same issue. Turns out, it was Pandora.

Not saying Pandora is your problem, just that you should look at the apps you're using.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    I agree that it might be something isolated like that in an app. I know you said it was widespread, but I hadn't actually seen too much of that exact problem reported over the last year and a half. It might be worth going back to stock and factory resetting and running with minimal app installs to see if the problem goes away. Then install only an app or two every so often until the problem comes back so that you can narrow it down.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Remove Ads

Ads