Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

attention any devs!!

This is a discussion on attention any devs!! within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; coming from an iphone, i'm completely new to android. so i wanted to give props to all of the devs that take the time to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: attention any devs!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times

attention any devs!!

coming from an iphone, i'm completely new to android. so i wanted to give props to all of the devs that take the time to make it better for the rest of us. and the icing on the cake is that they do it free of charge (all that i've seen)

i don't know if any devs come to this forum or not, but i wanted to show some mad respect for you guys.

you've taken a phone bogged down with crap and turned into something i'm proud to show off.

thank you.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    I agree.

Hopefully there are a few of you all lurking around here and not posting as of yet. So, to you all I say, "Thank you." For whatever you contribute, even if it's only advice to those that are modding and creating themes. You continue to help us make our phones better even after support has dropped off from the manufacturers and carriers.

(NaLoMo, you must be loving GBlur, huh??)

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    I agree.

Hopefully there are a few of you all lurking around here and not posting as of yet. So, to you all I say, "Thank you." For whatever you contribute, even if it's only advice to those that are modding and creating themes. You continue to help us make our phones better even after support has dropped off from the manufacturers and carriers.

(NaLoMo, you must be loving GBlur, huh??)
    oh yeah!

gblur is awesome.

sent from my atrix using tapatalk

^ nexus 5 .

fin.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Thank you devs!!!!

Gblur really make the phone that much better? I know Abstract has claimed a faster phone and more efficient battery. Can any one else verify that?
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    Thank you devs!!!!

Gblur really make the phone that much better? I know Abstract has claimed a faster phone and more efficient battery. Can any one else verify that?
    I can definitely notice a much faster phone and no more lag.

everything is more seamless.

^ nexus 5 .

fin.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    it also stopped looping me on some stuff.

the arrow back used to never take me out to the homescreen. it would loop me from the app to a blank screen.

^ nexus 5 .

fin.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Well now that I have wi-fi at home(sort of), I guess I should do this... Unless we think this update will be soonish? and I should hold off till after the update?
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Well now that I have wi-fi at home(sort of), I guess I should do this... Unless we think this update will be soonish? and I should hold off till after the update?
    I'd do it after the update...although it might take a while to get a Gingerblur working with the update (which would be nice because the update + Gingerblur would be maximum efficient).
    Or you could install Gingerblur...then wait all the way until a new version comes out compatible with update, uninstall, update phone, and reinstall new version.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I think I'll wait till after this update comes, given it doesn't seem too far away!

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    given it doesn't seem too far away!
    (hopefully)
    Im A Monsta likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads