Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

4.1.83 gingerblur/greyblur on the way.

This is a discussion on 4.1.83 gingerblur/greyblur on the way. within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; kenneth, same guy that developed gingerblur and greyblur just rooted 4.1.83. he's doing a system and data dump now so can incorporate it into his ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4.1.83 gingerblur/greyblur on the way.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times

gingerblur/greyblur

kenneth, same guy that developed gingerblur and greyblur just rooted 4.1.83. he's doing a system and data dump now so can incorporate it into his next updates.

yay.

sent from my greyblur atrix
    Last edited by nalomo; 04-29-2011 at 12:28 AM.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Kenneth blows me away with how hard he works on these things. He seems like a super kind guy, very willing to help out, and all for free. And he is in college at the same time! I consider the Atrix community very lucky to have him with us, helping out.

Did you read his post saying- "My girlfriend is certainly going to be annoyed with me this weekend. " ? lol part of me thinks- dude, forget about us, go have a good time with your girlfriend. Then again... I love him for doing it. ha ha. I probably wont do the OTA update until the next gingerblur is ready... I don't think i can go without it anymore. :-P
    thekooliest likes this.
    Motorola Atrix 4G 1.8.3 Rooted and Gingerblurred v4.5

Member #
    Liked
    62 times
    Im in the same boat as you Doxy... Used to have a 3gs so Im ready to sit and wait for everything to be good to go before I decide to start over

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    I'm used to the wait too LOL

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    1- Use the search function before asking a question--it takes away from new questions to have the same ones pop up over and over.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE
    I dont mean to seem rude...but PLEASE search for your answer. New questions deserve answers, and we can't see them if the same thing pops up over and over

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Doxy View Post
    Kenneth blows me away with how hard he works on these things. He seems like a super kind guy, very willing to help out, and all for free. And he is in college at the same time! I consider the Atrix community very lucky to have him with us, helping out.

Did you read his post saying- "My girlfriend is certainly going to be annoyed with me this weekend. " ? lol part of me thinks- dude, forget about us, go have a good time with your girlfriend. Then again... I love him for doing it. ha ha. I probably wont do the OTA update until the next gingerblur is ready... I don't think i can go without it anymore. :-P

Exactly why I sent him 30 bucks last week, that and he responds to questions and PM's in a very friendly manner.
    Don't Play Stupid with me...........
    It's a game you can't win!

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Well he got the dump and the deodoxed files, just waiting now to see when it gets the ROMs done. That's gonna be awesome!
    1- Use the search function before asking a question--it takes away from new questions to have the same ones pop up over and over.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE
    I dont mean to seem rude...but PLEASE search for your answer. New questions deserve answers, and we can't see them if the same thing pops up over and over

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    golly I can't wait..

sent from my greyblur atrix

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    FYI...he did mention something about downloading the deodoxed zip that he has so you can use themes later on once they are made for the 8.3 update.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    I think this is going to be when I install Gingerblur, I am content with the official updates that Motorola has passed fixing bugs and glad that Gingerblur is coming to this update. I will use Gingerblur until official Gingerbread comes out, and if I don't like it as much I might even go back

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PS52 View Post
    Im in the same boat as you Doxy... Used to have a 3gs so Im ready to sit and wait for everything to be good to go before I decide to start over
    lol that is funny. I'm in the same boat. I came from the 3GS... my phone would usually always be an update or two behind lol.
    Motorola Atrix 4G 1.8.3 Rooted and Gingerblurred v4.5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads