Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thanking the kooliest!!!!

This is a discussion on Thanking the kooliest!!!! within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; Hope this isnt out of line guys but, But i REALLY wanted to thank "the kooliest" for his time and extreme patience in walking me ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Thanking the kooliest!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Thanking the kooliest!!!!

Hope this isnt out of line guys but, But i REALLY wanted to thank "the kooliest" for his time and extreme patience in walking me through the unlocking of the bootloader...thanks so much man hope many blessings and awesome things come your way in the future....keep up the awesom work..Sincerly Ivan

Member #
    Twitter
    DroiDIY
    Liked
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Iv_852002 View Post
    Hope this isnt out of line guys but, But i REALLY wanted to thank "the kooliest" for his time and extreme patience in walking me through the unlocking of the bootloader...thanks so much man hope many blessings and awesome things come your way in the future....keep up the awesom work..Sincerly Ivan
    I know firsthand how helpful he is. He is an amazing addition to the forum, and a great guy. Glad he is here. Kudos, and props to you, Kooliest.

I Droided this myself. Using Tapa-da-talk.
    thekooliest likes this.
    Droid It Yourself.

I just changed my signature. I am just cool like that.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    We have some of the most knowledgeable and the nicest people in all of the forums as members here, and kooliest leads the list. He's the best.

-Mike
    thekooliest likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DroiDIY View Post
    I know firsthand how helpful he is. He is an amazing addition to the forum, and a great guy. Glad he is here. Kudos, and props to you, Kooliest.

I Droided this myself. Using Tapa-da-talk.
    Droid i unlocked the bootloader but it wont allow me to use apk.files this has happened before can you tell me where to go to get that back?

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Do you have sideloading checked? "unkown sources" checkbox?

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Do you have sideloading checked? "unkown sources" checkbox?
    it doesn't give me that option anymore. It used to say that but not anymore

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Do a search for "gladenable" it will allow you to enable sideloading, or do a search for "Sideload Wonder Machine" or "Air Sideloader" Any of those should allow you to get sideloading back, and use non-market .apk's

And welcome to the Forum dood

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    My titanium backup app us gone but all my pics and music is still here,but I remember someone else having the same priblem

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Do a search for "gladenable" it will allow you to enable sideloading, or do a search for "Sideload Wonder Machine" or "Air Sideloader" Any of those should allow you to get sideloading back, and use non-market .apk'sAnd welcome to the Forum dood
    THAT'S IT!!! Gladenabler is it hard to do? And thanks forthe welcome... gman doyou know if the swipe feature is in 2.3.4 I liked that

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    I dont know about 2.3.4 - im sure it is. I use FlexT9 - a replacement keyboard, its a paid app from the market, but i LOVE it. As far as gladenabler goes - its a cakewalk man. Simply make sure you have all the USB drivers installed on your pc, and make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your phone. and run the gladenable script. it walks you through step by step. My memory isnt serving well, so i dont remember if you must be rooted to use gladenable or not - if you do need root - simply use GingerBreak.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads