Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Homebase

This is a discussion on Homebase within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1242721 I kept debating on whether or not to post this over, but decides to since I haven't seen any mentions of it. The creator ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Homebase

Member #
    Liked
    35 times

(ROM)Home Base 4.5.9.1/4.5.2A.. 9/23 (Ext4/LAGFIX)FASTEST ATRIX (DE)BLUR ROM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1242721

I kept debating on whether or not to post this over, but decides to since I haven't seen any mentions of it.

The creator has made some remarkable strides in de-blurring, although he's stayed very close to stock. Its super-quick as well.

One example of de-blurring is that it doesn't even ask if you want to go to blur setup.

I'm using the same AOSP theme on mine that Dorian used in version 3 of RedPill.

Sent from my MAtrix using Tapa.
    Last edited by danjbry; 09-23-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    This has looked like a very good build. Maybe will help developers in the future as well
    - Sam

I have much experience with unlocked bootloaders and custom ROMs on the original ATRIX. I will do my best to hold your hand through any problem, small or large, on any phone. Please open up a thread in the help section (or Rescue Squad section if your phone is in dire need) or PM me. I don't bite

Member #
    Twitter
    ryan_ponticelli
    Liked
    1 times
    I download version five with the update the other night. The one with nightlies...when I woke up the next day. It had used up 35% of my data did I do something horribly wrong? How can I prevent this from happening again.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rponticelli View Post
    I download version five with the update the other night. The one with nightlies...when I woke up the next day. It had used up 35% of my data did I do something horribly wrong? How can I prevent this from happening again.
    Flash back to another rom. Thought I'd give it a shot too but was seeing horrible battery drain and for claiming to be the fastest rom, it was getting really bad benchmark scores at full 1.3 GHz overclock. Not impressed.

Sent from my snappy CM7 atrix using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Strange. I haven't seen any of these issues. I'm on version5 with the latest "nightly".

Did you download the ROM over 3g?

There's nothing in the ROM itself that should use data. Only apps as far as I know.

In terms of battery use it has been just as good as any other ROM for me, but I use crazy amounts of battery every day.

Sent from my MAtrix using Tapa quick has some sort of ROM installed at all times.

Member #
    Twitter
    ryan_ponticelli
    Liked
    1 times
    I have been downloading most roms not using wireless and monitering and have not seen an issue like this...what does the nightly mean does it collect data over night maybe that did it...also I wasnt impressed with the benchs either especially compared to his other rom star wars which had incredible results but i really disliked the theme. why would there be such a big difference in the two dont they use same kernel...i even used the blurred version for star wars. i wonder if the new update 6 would fix these issues really would like to try but kind of scared to kill the rest of my data for the month.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    The op also recommends that immediately after you flash a homebase update that you also flash the finalizer while you're still in cwm.

Homebase is an awesome rom. Makes alien look paunchy.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    The only thing that screwed my data over is syncing my music beta account (~10k songs) overnight and used 1.1GB of my plan..

- Sam

I have much experience with unlocked bootloaders and custom ROMs on the original ATRIX. I will do my best to hold your hand through any problem, small or large, on any phone. Please open up a thread in the help section (or Rescue Squad section if your phone is in dire need) or PM me. I don't bite

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thekooliest View Post
    The only thing that screwed my data over is syncing my music beta account (~10k songs) overnight and used 1.1GB of my plan..

Holy...

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Twitter
    ryan_ponticelli
    Liked
    1 times
    Can anyone explain to me Ext 4 at all. I'm a little confused.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads