Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Official 2.3.6 Gingerbread ROM from Motorola Brazil

This is a discussion on Official 2.3.6 Gingerbread ROM from Motorola Brazil within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; Hello, I didn't see anything about this here, so I decided to post. A user from a brazilian forum has posted a link to an ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Twitter
    @minduim
    Liked
    0 times

Official 2.3.6 Gingerbread ROM from Motorola Brazil

Hello,

I didn't see anything about this here, so I decided to post. A user from a brazilian forum has posted a link to an official 2.3.6 Gingerbread ROM from Motorola Brazil for the Atrix. It is a full SBF file, that can be flashed through RSD. You can find the original post here and the link for the file here. The file name is 4.5.2A-51_OLL-49_SIGNED_STABLE45LAOLYMPGBTIMBR_P008_A024_M002_HW pd_Service1FF.sbf.gz. It looks exactly like the ROMs fot AT&T, Bell, and Europe that have been out for a few months, except that it's a Gingerbread 2.3.6 build instead of 2.3.4.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Not sure if this works or not, but good find. Didn't know that was out there. remember, once flashing to Gingerbread firmware (2.3) you can't go back to anything before it (2.2)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    - Sam

I have much experience with unlocked bootloaders and custom ROMs on the original ATRIX. I will do my best to hold your hand through any problem, small or large, on any phone. Please open up a thread in the help section (or Rescue Squad section if your phone is in dire need) or PM me. I don't bite

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    thekooliest, hey could you help me i've been trying to figure out how to install a rom to my atrix but i'm not getting it at all

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Do you want to install a custom ROM that is coded by our independent developers like CM7, RedPill, Alien, Darkside, etc? Or do you want to install a stock ROM leaked from Motorola to perhaps fix a problem?
    - Sam

I have much experience with unlocked bootloaders and custom ROMs on the original ATRIX. I will do my best to hold your hand through any problem, small or large, on any phone. Please open up a thread in the help section (or Rescue Squad section if your phone is in dire need) or PM me. I don't bite

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey thanks for replying and i would like or love to install a custom rom!

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Please read through my tutorial on unlocking your bootloader (permanent voiding of your warranty) stickied in the hacks section, and ask questions either here or there and I'll be more than glad to help.
    [TUT]Unlocking Bootloader and Installing Custom ROMs
    - Sam

Developer

Member #
    Twitter
    Notorious544d
    Liked
    25 times
    What's the main difference between 2.3.4 and 2.3.6?

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious544d View Post
    What's the main difference between 2.3.4 and 2.3.6?
    These were the notes for the Bell 2.3.6 release, and I'm assuming they'll be nearly identical: Bell OTA 2.3.6

Beware, this very well might patch the root exploit that Pete's One-click Root uses, so if you want to keep root, I would wait to install it.

Edit: Link to notes on Moto site: http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/...m?pubid=987654
    Last edited by das8nt; 12-13-2011 at 06:43 PM.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Um, i'm sorry i'm new at this idk what to do, on the pudding link what exactly am i suppose to get? i got the other files already..

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Riotwolf07 View Post
    Um, i'm sorry i'm new at this idk what to do, on the pudding link what exactly am i suppose to get? i got the other files already..
    If your carrier is AT&T use this file:
    http://diamantephoto.com/pudding.rar

If you are any other carrier (international):
    http://diamantephoto.com/IHOP_Bell.rar

Make sure you use a program like winzip, winrar, or 7zip to extract the .sbf file from within.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    - Sam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads