Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[CM7 ROM][01/02] --> Neutrino ROM V2.2 <-- [LS HDMI][49mb]

This is a discussion on [CM7 ROM][01/02] --> Neutrino ROM V2.2 <-- [LS HDMI][49mb] within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; Originally Posted by Notorious544d For status-bar brightness control: menu - settings - cyanogenmod settings - interface - status bar tweaks -status bar brightness control For ...

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: [CM7 ROM][01/02] --> Neutrino ROM V2.2 <-- [LS HDMI][49mb]

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious544d View Post
    For status-bar brightness control:
    menu - settings - cyanogenmod settings - interface - status bar tweaks -status bar brightness control

For some reason, the checkbox is staying unchecked, not sure why...
    Notorious, I apologize for that. In order for it to STAY checked, you must go into your Settings>Display>Brightness and UNCHECK "Auto Brightness" and THEN you can use the Cyanogenmod setting. Thanks for clarifying that it was a Cyan setting, I just didnt dig deep enough. Thanks again!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlgab View Post
    Try Settings / call settings, then uncheck the vibrate on answer and vibrate on hangup boxs.that should solve the issue!
    I actually tried that but without rebooting. After a reboot it worked
    Thank you very much!

acb
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Hello,

I think I might have found a problem with this ROM. I am on att in the US, but the phone seems to think I'm in the UK. My google searches return UK-based websites at the top of the results and I noticed today that one of my apps is displaying UK-specific data. The same app was not doing this when I was on CM7. I wonder if this is also the reason many people are having problems with their gps. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by acb View Post
    Hello,

I think I might have found a problem with this ROM. I am on att in the US, but the phone seems to think I'm in the UK. My google searches return UK-based websites at the top of the results and I noticed today that one of my apps is displaying UK-specific data. The same app was not doing this when I was on CM7. I wonder if this is also the reason many people are having problems with their gps. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Try going to settings>>language&keyboard>>>select language>>>>________________

Try going there and selecting English(united states) and see if that fixes things

acb
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Try going to settings>>language&keyboard>>>select language>>>>________________

Try going there and selecting English(united states) and see if that fixes things

That did it, thanks! I'm surprised google used language over my location to filter search results. Thanks again for the help!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Try going to settings>>language&keyboard>>>select language>>>>________________Try going there and selecting English(united states) and see if that fixes thingsSent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    The only language I get is "English". No US or UK version. I hate having my device think I am in the UK all the tme. Anyone else know of a fix?

Fast, Smooth, Efficient.

acb
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9812 View Post
    The only language I get is "English". No US or UK version. I hate having my device think I am in the UK all the tme. Anyone else know of a fix?
    You have to flash the languages add on from the second post. Then you'll have the option for English (America)

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi!

I flashed this ROM (Neutrino GT) past Friday and immediately had some issues with it. The android keyboard didn't work,
    so I couldn't type anything, anywhere. So I had to flash back to Darkside, now I was wondering if it was
    a problem with the the download so now I'm downing it again and hope to flash it later on.

I was also wondering if it was possible adding Dutch language pack or where I could download this.

many thnx

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychojunkdeluxe View Post
    Hi!

I flashed this ROM (Neutrino GT) past Friday and immediately had some issues with it. The android keyboard didn't work,
    so I couldn't type anything, anywhere. So I had to flash back to Darkside, now I was wondering if it was
    a problem with the the download so now I'm downing it again and hope to flash it later on.

I was also wondering if it was possible adding Dutch language pack or where I could download this.

many thnx
    Sounds like a bad flash. Did you make sure to do the proper wipes? First Factory/Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Delvik Cache, Flash .zip file for ROM, Flash gapps package and then reboot.

If you still have problems, go into mounts & storage in the recovery and then format EVERYTHING. So, select all the "Format" options. System, Data, Etc. and then go back and re-flash the rom and reboot. That should give you the cleanest install possible without using adb, fastboot, moto-fastboot, etc.

As far as the language pack, I just switched over to CM9 ICS to check it out for a bit so I don't currently have the ROM running at this time to look and tell you if the Dutch package is already available but I know that there are a few different language packs included. Maybe another member can chime in on this one.
    Last edited by DJHile; 02-20-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DJHile View Post
    Sounds like a bad flash. Did you make sure to do the proper wipes? First Factory/Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Delvik Cache, Flash .zip file for ROM, Flash gapps package and then reboot.

If you still have problems, go into mounts & storage in the recovery and then format EVERYTHING. So, select all the "Format" options. System, Data, Etc. and then go back and re-flash the rom and reboot. That should give you the cleanest install possible without using adb, fastboot, moto-fastboot, etc.

As far as the language pack, I just switched over to CM9 ICS to check it out for a bit so I don't currently have the ROM running at this time to look and tell you if the Dutch package is already available but I know that there are a few different language packs included. Maybe another member can chime in on this one.
    Yeah I did that, I wiped cache, dalvik's cache and factory reset before flashing the ROM and I got stuck on bootscreen, I perfomed a battery pull and did factory reset, etc. after that I rebooted and then it started up, but without the keyboard. I will try doing this again.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads