Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[ROM] CM7 Mod ICS FINAL ??

This is a discussion on [ROM] CM7 Mod ICS FINAL ?? within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; I just installed CM7 Mod ICS FINAL available here W" target="_blank">[ROM] CM7 Mod ICS FINAL - xda-developers ould like to know if anyone else has ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [ROM] CM7 Mod ICS FINAL ??

Member #
    Liked
    7 times

[ROM] CM7 Mod ICS FINAL ??

I just installed CM7 Mod ICS FINAL available here [ROM] CM7 Mod ICS FINAL - xda-developersould like to know if anyone else has installed the same and share the experience

Member #
    Twitter
    Auxilium1
    Liked
    90 times
    I tried it earlier today but he removed the ICS Launcher for some odd reason and put Go Launcher EX in it's place for some reason, so I uninstalled it because without the Launcher I can get the exact same set up through Theme Chooser's ICS Theme.

He needs to put ICS Launcher back on it, which is the main point to be honest.
    Currently Running:
    White Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Stock ICS
    Atrix 4G - Dorian's RedPill (CM7) Hybrid.
    Nexus S - CyanogenMod 9
    Xperia Arc S
    - Stock ICS

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    True agreed, I just put the ADW launcher plus i wanted to test out the fingerprint lock, will give it another day or 2 and see how it goes

Member #
    Twitter
    Auxilium1
    Liked
    90 times
    Yeah, I'm back to running CM7 with the ICS Theme. Using ADW Launcher EX.
    Currently Running:
    Nexus S - CyanogenMod 9
    Xperia Arc S
    - Stock ICS

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    any screens of the about phone screen. Is it 4.0.1. In other words or is it gingerbread with just a themed rom like ics

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Galaxy Nexus 4.0.3 GSM: Unlocked and Rooted AOSP
    Motorola Atrix 4G 2.3.7: Unlocked and Rooted Nuetrino GT
    Apple iPhone 3GS iOS 5: Stock

Wifes Phone: Samsung Nexus S 4G 4.0.3: Unlocked and Rooted sp33r

GOOGLE Galaxy Nexus GSM

Member #
    Liked
    420 times
    Never bothered with it, myself, as it looked like it was nothing more than CM7 with an ICS theme. If I wanted that, I could get it with RedPill-CM7 and an ICS Theme Chooser theme, especially since Dorian put ICS transitions into it. Besides, I use ADW Launcher Ex, which nullifies the only real advantage it has. In this game, ya gotta come up with something that stands out from the crowd; Neutrino has it by being small and light, RedPill-CM7 has it by being stable and reliable. With the ICS launcher removed, CM7 Mod ICS is just... well, no big deal, frankly. I give the guy props for coming out with it and giving users a choice, but it's just not different enough to bother with.
    Martin's Android devices:
    - Samsung Galaxy S3 with Quantum (CM 10.2 by PwnCakes193)
    - Asus Transformer TF101 with No-Name (CM 10.2 by josteink)
    - Motorola Atrix 4G with CM 7.2

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Ain't that the truth

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Galaxy Nexus 4.0.3 GSM: Unlocked and Rooted AOSP
    Motorola Atrix 4G 2.3.7: Unlocked and Rooted Nuetrino GT
    Apple iPhone 3GS iOS 5: Stock

Wifes Phone: Samsung Nexus S 4G 4.0.3: Unlocked and Rooted sp33r

GOOGLE Galaxy Nexus GSM

Member #
    Twitter
    Auxilium1
    Liked
    90 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MJPollard View Post
    Never bothered with it, myself, as it looked like it was nothing more than CM7 with an ICS theme. If I wanted that, I could get it with RedPill-CM7 and an ICS Theme Chooser theme, especially since Dorian put ICS transitions into it. Besides, I use ADW Launcher Ex, which nullifies the only real advantage it has. In this game, ya gotta come up with something that stands out from the crowd; Neutrino has it by being small and light, RedPill-CM7 has it by being stable and reliable. With the ICS launcher removed, CM7 Mod ICS is just... well, no big deal, frankly. I give the guy props for coming out with it and giving users a choice, but it's just not different enough to bother with.
    My thoughts exactly lol
    If he put's the actual Launcher back, that's something that the others don't have. He had it on there for all of the pre-final builds but took it out for the final for some reason.
    Currently Running:
    Nexus S - CyanogenMod 9
    Xperia Arc S
    - Stock ICS

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    It looks really good in the screenies, should've gotten the Roboto font though..I'm sure its uploaded in the code somewhere o.o
    - Sam

I have much experience with unlocked bootloaders and custom ROMs on the original ATRIX. I will do my best to hold your hand through any problem, small or large, on any phone. Please open up a thread in the help section (or Rescue Squad section if your phone is in dire need) or PM me. I don't bite

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I was running the pre beta with no real problems,the did a total clean wipe,installed the final and had two days of hell. The final gave me all sorts of problems,the most significant of which was the wireless/3g/edge connections. The strange thing was it was ok for 24hrs then really started messing me about. First the wireless conection went haywire and although showing a connection of 75Mbps would not allow any connection to the web,mail,facebook etc. At that point I could still connect through my provider and wasn,t too worried.(thought it was just a glitch) After a few more hours the 3g/edge/wcdma all went wrong as well. I then clean wiped and reinstalled,this time without using titanium backup and only installing the apps that I really needed. The same proccess started again,following the pattern of the first time but a lot quicker. Within 4 hrs I had no network connections at all. By this point I was convinced I had done some damage to my atrix (don't know how) . After a bit of head scratching and trying various fixes I gave up and clean wiped again,but this time installed neutrino 1.45ghz oc and added the bits I needed. Then added all my apps including anti-virus etc and it works 100%. There's not a huge difference between the pre-final and the final version but the problems it caused me were such a pain that I'm sticking with neutrino.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads