Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Rom confusion

This is a discussion on Rom confusion within the Motorola Atrix Roms forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; Hello i search a bit but even one rom is good enought for my 4G atrix! in a site i see MIUI and says that ...

Thread: Rom confusion

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Rom confusion

Hello i search a bit but even one rom is good enought for my 4G atrix! in a site i see MIUI and says that everything is working exept camera that i need to download new one! Have anyone try it? what exactly it is ? have good life battery and Fp sensor is working?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    If you want a reliable video camera and FP sensor, stick with the roms based on Blur. When you venture into the world of MIUI, CM9 or 10, AOKP, you will begin to lose the "features" that are common only to your Atrix (such as FP sensor). All of the Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean roms for the Atrix are missing the correct drivers to have a properly functioning video camera (and sometimes camera, itself). Perhaps the leaked ICS rom works properly, but I'm not certain of that.
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Remove Ads

Ads