Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Themer- One Touch Theming by My Color Screen

This is a discussion on Themer- One Touch Theming by My Color Screen within the Motorola Atrix Themes forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; One touch theming coming from My Color Screen. Sounds very interesting to me so I signed up for the beta. I would almost say that ...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times

Themer- One Touch Theming by My Color Screen

One touch theming coming from My Color Screen. Sounds very interesting to me so I signed up for the beta. I would almost say that it has to be a home launcher. Possible to do it without being a launcher? What do you think? They have some pretty cool looking themes.

Last edited by Condor97; 09-12-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    App is on the Play store and I got my code. Didn't come when it was supposed to, so I emailed mycolorscreen and they sent me a code right away. A couple thoughts...

Pro's
    -Very nice app. Delivers what they promise. The themes provided would take me FOREVER to put together(if I could do it at all lol), so it is nice to press a button and be done with it. If I change my mind, I can switch just as easy.
    -The app integrates the apps in my phone very smoothly. The hot spots let me choose what app I want to use and then it is set and I don't have to mess with it again, no matter what theme I choose. I don't know if you are familiar with UCCW, but sometimes hotspots can be a pain.
    -Really nice looking themes, and I am sure that there will be a ton more.

Cons
    -Not easy to change around/add stuff to the theme.
    -Transition to apps seems a little weird. I don't know if it is the animation, or the fact that my apps look so much different than the themes.
    -A couple glitches here and there. Sometimes I have to press hotspots twice. Typical beta stuff that will get ironed out.
    -Would love to see some gesture support added, with custom button assignments. I am sure that will be coming though.
    -Would love to see some more dark themes. I am not a huge fan of the light stuff lol.
    -Unfortunately, I feel very "un-original" when I use this. I know that might sound odd, as they are very original screens lol

Overall I think it is a great app. I think I will probably go back to Nova, as I just feel more comfortable there. I will keep this one around and throw some themes on once in a while. Also great to theme the wifes phone.

Remove Ads

Ads