Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello! :)

This is a discussion on Hello! :) within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Well, as the forum thread title states, I'm a new member here and this is my introduction. My name is Jennifer, and I live in ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By DigiGirlFL
  • 1 Post By nalomo
  • 1 Post By DigiGirlFL
  • 2 Post By nalomo

Thread: Hello! :)

Member #
    Liked
    7 times

Red face Hello! :)

Well, as the forum thread title states, I'm a new member here and this is my introduction. My name is Jennifer, and I live in the Florida panhandle USA. This is my first Motorola phone in quite some time.... Previous model was the Razr flip phone model (some 7-odd years ago or so). After that time, I was using Blackberry phones, namely the Curve 8200 series, Curve 8300 series, and most recent the Bold 9700. I came to the Atrix HD from a Samsung Galaxy S I as my first touchscreen phone. I've has the Atrix HD for 9 days now, and in that time I've gotten it unlocked from AT&T to use on T-Mobile, as well as rooted, unlocked the boot loader, and removed some bloatware apps. My current undertaking is removing all the crap AT&T apps that are on it as they're of no use to me. I'm also researching if I'm better off to just load a different ROM on it all together. I'm a computer technician and I love my job... I do what I love. I love technology, as well as a challenge. I'm 31 years old and I'm not the "typical female" as my grandfather would say.... I'm not afraid to get dirt under my nails, I know how to change oil and a tire on my VW Passat (among others). I love to be outside.... but my FAVORiTE thing to do is fishing. I'll try to upload my avatar as my picture soon..... Well, that about sums it up. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction post, and I hope to be posting and replying with you all!
    Condor97 and nalomo like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    welcome to the forum...

that was a great introduction. i wanna come hang out with you. lol.

i'm a techy person as well, would LOVE to go fishing (sigh) and like getting dirty.

please feel free to jump right on in on any topic of your choosing. and again, welcome.
    Condor97 likes this.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Welcome DigiGirl! Very nice intro indeed. Glad to have you here!

Member #
    Liked
    7 times

Cool

Thanks Condor... Nalomo, you come to Florida, we'll go fishing and talk techie. LoL I like to think I'm a nice person and I hope you all will think the same of me. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
    If you remember, you are all welcome to call me Jenn (or Digi if you want). I got my username from my years as a server admin for GamersDream (Counter Strike). Yes, I love to play FPS games too. Toldya I'm not a typical girly girl.
    Last edited by DigiGirlFL; 11-06-2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: spelling (thx Swype)
    Condor97 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    FPS too?!

ok.. you're officially on my cool people list.

lol.
    UltraDroid and Condor97 like this.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Welcome to the forum, Jennifer!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Thank you UltraDroid, and everyone else who has given me a warm welcome here. I do appreciate it!(I tried to upload a picture of me as my avatar and I think it worked... Yay me!)

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Welcome to Atrix forums
    The human brain is amazing. It starts as soon as you wake up and stops as soon as you get work.
    "There's no 'i' in Phone"

Atrix(Retired) - ROOT, Unlocked Bootloader
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Asus Transformer Infinity

Remove Ads

Ads