Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I never know what to put here

This is a discussion on I never know what to put here within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Hello, I just became the proud owner of an Atrix 4G with media dock and lapdock. It came rooted with CW and is running 2.3.4 ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I never know what to put here

Hello, I just became the proud owner of an Atrix 4G with media dock and lapdock. It came rooted with CW and is running 2.3.4 (gingerbread?) and webtop 1.2.0-110. I'd like to squeeze as much out of this thing as I can, but I don't know much (yet). Bummer that support for this system dissolved, it is excellent! I'd like to hear some unofficial suspicions as to why Moto canned it Gahh that emoticon is larger than I anticipated! Anyway, I'm glad this forum exists because the unique nature of this system calls for a unique approach beyond that of typical Android.

Remove Ads

Ads