Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Originally Posted by Backnblack Seems like a nice place.... SECURITY!!! Dammit...ya can't get good help anymore!...

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Seems like a nice place....
    SECURITY!!! Dammit...ya can't get good help anymore!

Ejh
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Great site! really excited you guys put this up. Looks great. oh and... i'm trying to rock the xperia X10... come on March 17th!

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejh View Post
    Great site! really excited you guys put this up. Looks great. oh and... i'm trying to rock the xperia X10... come on March 17th!
    They did do a great job on this site, and the members are making it better everyday! Glad to have you aboard!

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I just got my Motorola Atrix and got everything set up.... I should have taken the day off from work. Hard to put the device down!!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    161 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kjhawkeye1 View Post
    I just got my Motorola Atrix and got everything set up.... I should have taken the day off from work. Hard to put the device down!!
    Congrats on the Atrix and welcome to the forum! Glad you joined us.

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Yes, welcome!

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Hey, I have been on the forum for a couple of days and its an awesome forum. I am stuck with a company called Hawk Wireless (my dad's business switched phones to them) and the corporate office is mailing my Atrix from Dallas to San Antonio then they are going to mail it to me... sucks im pissed. So I won't get my atrix until next week even though I called them in January trying to get the phone... anyway I have a black jack currently and an iPhone3g that my friend gave me with a broken screen, and i took it off and fixed it and replaced the back cover pain in the a$$. but I am ready for an upgrade and glad I found the atrix. And im currently a senior EE major at Texas Tech U.
    Last edited by davidvignes; 02-22-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    161 times
    Hi David welcome! Glad you joined us! I'm sure the wait you had to endure will all be worth it!

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by davidvignes View Post
    Hey, I have been on the forum for a couple of days and its an awesome forum. I am stuck with a company called Hawk Wireless (my dad's business) and the corporate office is mailing my Atrix from Dallas to San Antonio then they are going to mail it to me... sucks im pissed. So I won't get my atrix until next week even though I called them in January trying to get the phone... anyway I have a black jack currently and an iPhone3g that my friend gave me with a broken screen, and i took it off and fixed it and replaced the back cover pain in the a$$. but I am ready for an upgrade and glad I found the atrix. And im currently a senior EE major at Texas Tech U.
    Hi and welcome, david. Glad you found us. You might actually have an advantage... you can sit back and read everything about the phone before you get it. Then just take all of your newfound knowledge and customize your new phone in no time.

Keep us up to date and let us know once you have it in hand!

Sent from my Rooted Atrix using Tapatalk

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hey guys - I have been snooping around here for the last day and have increased my knowledge about the Atrix 10 fold in less than 24 hours - Thank you.

I currently have an iPhone 3Gs on AT&T network and a Blackberry 8830 World Edition on Verizon's network. I have had an iPhone or Blackberry (or both) for the last 5+ years and I am ready to ditch my iPhone for the Atrix. I love my iPhone, but I am sick and tired of the crappy reception and painfully slow iOS on iPhone. I am very excited to start playing with my new phone that was delivered about 15 minutes ago to the house...

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads