Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

@_@ I am so lost right but this is so cool.

This is a discussion on @_@ I am so lost right but this is so cool. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Hey everyone, I am new to android, I've been trying to figure something out about it but for I am way over my head. At ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

@_@ I am so lost right but this is so cool.

Hey everyone,

I am new to android, I've been trying to figure something out about it but for I am way over my head. At the moment its really fun to have the all the new functionality and what not. I think I got the basics down...... I think.

I can't to really see what this thing can do once I know whats really going on.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer-Ro View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am new to android, I've been trying to figure something out about it but for I am way over my head. At the moment its really fun to have the all the new functionality and what not. I think I got the basics down...... I think.

I can't to really see what this thing can do once I know whats really going on.
    Hey, congrats and welcome!

You'll get the hang of it, I'm sure. Just look around the forums and try out all of the great things that have been posted up by our wonderful members! Still have questions? Don't hesitate to start your own Help or App thread.

Sent from my Rooted Atrix using Tapatalk Pro

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Welcome to the forum! Yeah, once you see what this thing can do, it will so blow you away
    I would rather shoot for the moon and miss then aim for the gutter and make it...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I am already blown away but I know I have just scratched the surface of what this phone can do.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Welcome to the family.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Glad to have you here, Acer! It's a learning curve, for sure, but SO very worth it. Take your time, and don't be afraid to ask! We're all here to help, and we've all been where you are...Android is only a year or so old, ya know

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I love this phone so much. I just have no idea where to start I have Launcher Pro I just don't know here to go do or what to do from there. I 've also been wondering where do I get all the custom stuff at.

Right now I have Launcher Pro and home switch so I go from LP to MotoBlur.

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Congrats on your new Atrix and welcome to the forum!
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Remove Ads

Ads