Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello! :)

This is a discussion on Hello! :) within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Thanks so much everyone! So, what's the story behind you getting the phone before it got officially released? I kept a super close eye on ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Hello! :)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks so much everyone!

So, what's the story behind you getting the phone before it got officially released?
    I kept a super close eye on the phone when they were mentioning it was going to be released on the ATT network. I pre-ordered it I think.. the end of January and it came via FedEx mid February. I regret preordering it because I had to renew my contract and even with the 2-yr renewal with the Atrix, I still ended up paying $216.. I later learned the phone was going for $150 with 2-yr contract.. so boo on that.

SwiftKey is a great keyboard app. However, if you don't want to spend any money then Go Keyboard (free) is another good choice.
    Alright, I guess I'll try that then. Hahah.

Sausage fest, eh? HAHA. That sucks. Well, I guess I'm glad to add onto the population as far as females.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien1592 View Post
    One more girl...we're still like 3000 away from not being a total sausage fest anymore. Anyways welcome aboard, u have the same name as my lil sister. As far as customizing goes ur best friend might be Go Launcher, i have moved on from Launcher Pro (and i had the paid version).

I dont care what any of these guys say Swype is the best thing since sliced bread. No No No...i mean Swype Beta is the best thing since Swype.
    You Fool!! What have you done?!! You can't reveal the sausage fest curtain before they decide to stay!

SwiftKey X Beta (the new version) is actually the best thing since Swype Beta
    IsaacSanFran likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Brown View Post
    SwiftKey X Beta (the new version) is actually the best thing since Swype Beta
    I actually never tried SwiftKey X. I got it for free from Amazon, and forgot to do a backup right before i flashed a ROM. I usually ALWAYS do a batch before i flash something, but this time i was like "eh i didn't do anything on my phone, screw it" and thus i screwed myself. I have no idea how to get it back for free, and im almost certain i will never use it so i refuse to pay for it. I have become so lazy since i got my phone dude, i find picking up my finger off the screen to text a serious chore.
    My Atrix is back on the Pill so i decided to take off the case.
    I think this is where i say something witty, clever, and cool.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    I actually never tried SwiftKey X. I got it for free from Amazon, and forgot to do a backup right before i flashed a ROM. I usually ALWAYS do a batch before i flash something, but this time i was like "eh i didn't do anything on my phone, screw it" and thus i screwed myself. I have no idea how to get it back for free, and im almost certain i will never use it so i refuse to pay for it. I have become so lazy since i got my phone dude, i find picking up my finger off the screen to text a serious chore.
    It should just be there waiting for you to download and install when you log into your Amazon Appstore app.

Well Swiftkey can also be for the super lazy once it learns your typing tendencies, just keep hitting spacebar lol
    Damien1592 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    U know i had no idea i could re-download apps from Amazon? I thought all this time once its gone its gone for good. I also never cared to check my menu for the app store. I always just checked free app of the day, then download or hit the home key. Lol

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    U know i had no idea i could re-download apps from Amazon? I thought all this time once its gone its gone for good. I also never cared to check my menu for the app store. I always just checked free app of the day, then download or hit the home key. Lol
    lol. *themoreyouknow.jpg

It works just like the official Market.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    I really should play with the menu on my apps more often. I just found out i could have a separate background pic for my app drawer in Go Launcher a couple days ago. This phone has made me so LAZY...DAMN U ANDROID!!!!!!!!

Sorry girl with my sister's name for steal ur post...u can have it back now. I promise i wont steal it again...TONIGHT!!!!!

Member #
    Twitter
    Auxilium1
    Liked
    90 times
    I really should play with the menu on my apps more often. I just found out i could have a separate background pic for my app drawer in Go Launcher a couple days ago. This phone has made me so LAZY...DAMN U ANDROID!!!!!!!!

Sorry girl with my sister's name for steal ur post...u can have it back now. I promise i wont steal it again...TONIGHT!!!!!
    Thief...

Question for Bob: SwiftKey X Beta is one in the same as SwiftKey X? I can't seem to find Beta anywhere unless they took it off or I'm not being specific enough with the market.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    Thief...

Question for Bob: SwiftKey X Beta is one in the same as SwiftKey X? I can't seem to find Beta anywhere unless they took it off or I'm not being specific enough with the market.
    oh the Beta I'm referring to is the one from their V.I.P. program.

oh and sorry Miaka/Amanda for hijacking your thread

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Haha! It's no problem. It's fun to read. I'm still playing with my phone so.. I check back here once in a while. Haha.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads