Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Peace!

This is a discussion on Peace! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Originally Posted by Lradke My one hesitation is that I played with my sisters and it seemed a bit laggy to be honest...but I agree...I ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Peace!

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lradke View Post
    My one hesitation is that I played with my sisters and it seemed a bit laggy to be honest...but I agree...I love that screen.
    The lag is a big issue. Although when I rooted it, froze the bloat and set all animations to 0 in developer options it pretty much disappeared. It's not the hardware, it's touchwiz. Samsung rushed the software a little to get this phone out at the right time to maximize sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Condor97 likes this.

Member #
    Twitter
    luradke
    Liked
    117 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jetmech View Post
    The lag is a big issue. Although when I rooted it, froze the bloat and set all animations to 0 in developer options it pretty much disappeared. It's not the hardware, it's touchwiz. Samsung rushed the software a little to get this phone out at the right time to maximize sales.

Good to know. I think my sis is going to have me root her phone. She's not happy with the performance.

Also...I tried to wrangle free upgrades from my carrier (bell) but the guy I talked to couldn't find a way to bypass this lame early upgrade fee. He gave me caller id and voicemail for $1 each and told me to call back next month to see what could be done about the fee.

So that was alright...not my desired outcome...but alright!
    ~Luke

Nottachtrix 2.0 with UbunTopLX

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lradke View Post
    My one hesitation is that I played with my sisters and it seemed a bit laggy to be honest...but I agree...I love that screen.
    Throw AOKP rom on it = warp speed + no lag at all. Especially when using nova launcher!
    Lradke and Condor97 like this.

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jetmech View Post

Just to clarify here, I think you are talking about the S4 here...

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Throw AOKP rom on it = warp speed + no lag at all. Especially when using nova launcher!
    I installed faux123's kernel, froze some bloat and am running nova prime and lag is zero, plus I get to keep the touchwiz features. Battery life is also excellent. 24hrs easy with regular use and data.

G-Man likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads