Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Peace!

This is a discussion on Peace! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Well brothers, my OG Atrix served me well for 2 years with zero replacements and zero issues, but I've been waiting for almost 6 months ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Peace!

Member #
    Liked
    177 times

Peace!

Well brothers, my OG Atrix served me well for 2 years with zero replacements and zero issues, but I've been waiting for almost 6 months and I finally got my S4. I'd like to thank all the people who helped me root and unlock my first Android device, and I'd especially like to thank devs such as Dorian. I'll check in every so often to say hey.
    The Atrix will stay in the family and do double duty as a treat for my toddler and a backup device.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Best of luck buddy! You know that we have a sister forum dedicated to the S4 at Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum - check it out.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Will do. It's amazing the Atrix still lives. Hopefully my toddler doesn't kill it :-P it did me well for 2 years and I just recently started having trouble with it, mostly related to it being rommed. It was way ahead of it's time and I wish moto would have continued down that path. The s4 is incredible. I can't wait to root it.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Hey Buddy!! Good to see you!S4 sounds like an awesome phone. Would be interested in hearing how you like it.

Adrian

Edit: just saw your above post, I am sure the atrix will be fine. It's a tough phone.
    Last edited by Condor97; 04-28-2013 at 10:19 PM.
    jetmech likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Well obviously I'm in new toy heaven mode right now, but first impressions are the screen is unbelievable, and Samsung's "gimmicks" work pretty well. I immediately ditched touchwiz for Nova Prime and the phone is exceptionally fast and responsive. But the screen, it's something you have to see to comprehend. You can't pick a single pixel out. I'm not a big guy at 5'4" and it's not too big for me either.

Condor97 and UltraDroid like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    I think the screen is one of the best parts about Samsung phones (among others lol!).
    UltraDroid likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Condor is absolutely right, the screens are drop dead GORGEOUS on Samsung phones.
    Condor97 likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    Make sure to stay in the family, we do have a sister site you know? And many of us are over there also.

http://www.galaxys4forums.net/forum/forum.php

"Tapped in HD"
    UltraDroid likes this.
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Congrats on the new S4 Jet!! I'm sure you'll love it. Samsung was my first Android device manufacturer and I'm back with them again with my S3 - which is the best device I've ever used/played with. The S4 is a great device as well. Keep us updated on what you do with/to your S4!

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Don't know what I'll do with it, it's pretty good with Nova Prime launcher, but I said the same thing about the Atrix and she only made it 3 months before I got on the pill... I find myself using air view and air gestures often, so if/when I do rom it, I'll probably go with a debloated touchwiz rom, something similar to nottachtrix.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads