Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

which would be ur next phones?

This is a discussion on which would be ur next phones? within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Actually i've already swapped my previous Atrix 3 to Note3 which with big screen is cool!I think it is good.My only problem is that I ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: which would be ur next phones?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

which would be ur next phones?

Actually i've already swapped my previous Atrix 3 to Note3 which with big screen is cool!I think it is good.My only problem is that I am those play games a lot. Even though the Samsung Note3’s battery not shabby, i think there are still some users sometimes out there burn through its battery supply soon like me?
    Not having any extended battery for increasing battery life yet, so I searched on google/amazon/ebay, found some OEM battery and another extend battery named MPJ but need pre-order and it seems be shipped out on Oct.16…
    I don't know which to buy, the OEM(cheaper) or MPJ (looks much better /4500mAh and 8500mAh available)....Anyway, does anybody interested in Note3 and which phone might be ur next?
    Last edited by nii; 10-12-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Condor97 likes this.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    Long gone for me. Went from the Atrix, to the Galaxy Nexus, to now my brand new LG G2.

Tapped from my G2.....
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RobKort View Post
    Long gone for me. Went from the Atrix, to the Galaxy Nexus, to now my brand new LG G2.

Tapped from my G2.....
    Hey Rob, I was wondering if you could share your thoughts on the G2 and how you like it/what its strengths and weaknesses are? I have been thinking about the Nexus 5, and wondered how you thought the phone would translate? I have never owned an LG phone, and I have heard alot of negative things in the past, though it sounds like they have improved things quite a bit. Since the Nexus 4 it seems they have been getting alot of positive feedback. I would be interested in hearing your take on the phone.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    Well what can I say, I am extremely happy with the device. I think the G2 is and underrated phone for all it has to offer. Starting with the battery. on a full charge, I get between 16-18 hours a day with moderate use. The phone just last that long. To this day I still amazed at how much the thing lasts. The camera takes really awesome picture, but as with most mobile cameras, you still get some noisy pictures on low light. Still a great all around camera imo.

As far as the UI goes, is actually really not bad at all. For me to go two week stock is really a surprise. The UI is smooth and fast. With a Snapdragon 800 onboard it really makes things zippy. The screen is gorgeous, and you can't really see it until you compare it to a S3-S4 or even the Note 3 for my take. It really is beautiful to look at.

I will recommend this phone to anyone who wants a top of the line device with killer specs at a bargain price. And I say this because if you want the phone straight up it's around $500-$600 depending on where you get it from. Vs. the competition with mostly the same specs for $200 more. It deserves a look at at the very least.

As for gripes, there just some things that I can say annoy me a little but no to the point that It bothers me. first it's the keyboard. On certain occasions it become supper sensitive and you end up making mistakes. I petty sure that's related to the digitizer's sensibility which I expect to be fix in a future update.

The tap to wake sometimes it takes 4 instead of the normally 2 needed(again, probably related to the sensibility). The only other thing I can say is that when you drop down the notification bar it feel a little crowded there. They should allow you to clean it up a bit, hopefully in an update.

One last thing I will ad is LG's reputation in the past. When it come to updating their phones to the next OS, it has been less that stellar as I researched. But that last one I'm not worry about since we can always count on the community. If I were to score this phone, I'll probably give it a 9 out of 10 over all.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by RobKort; 10-15-2013 at 09:04 PM.
    Condor97 and stalemate like this.
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Awesome review man thanks! That helps alot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    Another thing to consider is that LG gas been working close with Google for at least 3 years. And it also have now two Nexus devices under its belt. I'm pretty sure LG took note on what it's too be expected from a flag ship. My guess would be that they are skipping 4.3 and going straight to Kitkat with the G2. With the top of the line specs it has, it should be a no brainer for them to port it. It's a given that they have been playing with it for a while now.

Tapped from my G2.....
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Yes that makes sense. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Torning between Note 3 n iPhone 5s.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hokaido View Post
    Torning between Note 3 n iPhone 5s.
    Wow those are quite different phones! Any features in particular that are pulling you one way or the other?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Problem with the G2 though is no S-Pen - a very big loss of functionality.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads