Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Flashoholics Unite

This is a discussion on Flashoholics Unite within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Posting pictures *is* a major PITA, but it can be done - just not in the way we're accustomed to on the other forums....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Flashoholics Unite

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Posting pictures *is* a major PITA, but it can be done - just not in the way we're accustomed to on the other forums.
    Condor97 likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    So the latest I have been running is called Validus (6.0). Really an outstanding rom. Great battery life, just the right amount of features, fast and smooth. Very little/minor bugs, so minor that they are not worth mentioning. Haven't felt the need to flash anything else. Anyone else out there running anything interesting these days?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Posting pictures *is* a major PITA, but it can be done - just not in the way we're accustomed to on the other forums.
    How do you post pictures? For me when I go to post a picture with Tapatalk, it just comes up blank. I end up having to upload to my computer and posting it from my desktop browser.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Running Validus 6.1 on my S3. Smooth as silk, nice battery life. Still running AtrICS on my Atrix. Not smooth, battery isn't so great, but it does the job lol.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Figured out my picture posting problem. Apparently, tapatalk does not like when you have the"don't keep activities"option checked in developer options. I keep this setting checked to save battery.

Sent from my 1+(1)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    So... today I flashed the latest AtrISC kernel ( 7-4) on my Atrix. I know lol. Old news. I had been running the 4-21 kernel, which ran well, but was laggy. Let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference. The phone is like a new phone. Running ICS without a hiccup. Now, why ICS you might ask. Well, I guess it is my personal preference. I feel ICS belongs on this phone (the blurred version). And that is how I like to keep it.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Oh! I might add, I installed the newest hangouts update with dialer on my Atrix, so now it is a wifi phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads