Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily phone related over virtual coffee!

This is a discussion on The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily phone related over virtual coffee! within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; well, looks like RIM is officially dead (they just don't know it yet) and Jobs Cultists will think that Apple invented the notification bar, BBM, ...

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Lounge: Talk about stuff not necessarily phone related over virtual coffee!

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    well, looks like RIM is officially dead (they just don't know it yet) and Jobs Cultists will think that Apple invented the notification bar, BBM, and cloud computing.

Can't wait to toss people's iphones into walls when they speak out of term about Android to me.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Lawl. How come I always get mentioned when I'm not around??

Thank you very much, Carl! I love the group here and am very proud to be a part of it. I have to definitely say we have a bunch of great members that add to the awesome environment(except when Bob is mean to me ).

RIM has been dead in my eyes... I started seeing virtually no Blackberries any where. The smart-phone race has put the bar too high for RIM, and they clearly aren't up to the challenge. But it's all good, cause Android and Google grows stronger every day
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    I think I'm going to buy a new car this month.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Brown View Post
    I think I'm going to buy a new car this month.
    Nice! Which one you looking to get?

I'm going to have to start looking for a new car/suv for my wife. Her's is starting to have more issues than it's worth getting fixed. :-/

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    Speaking of cars .... washed the wife's car yesterday and realized that the plates expired 2 months ago ... they never sent us a renewal notice ... so this morning, it was off to emission control check station and DMV. Legal again.
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post

I'm going to have to start looking for a new car/suv for my wife. Her's is starting to have more issues than it's worth getting fixed. :-/
    You should get her one of those dodge minivans that are packin' like 400 horsepower! Super soccer mom status!

Posted using Tapatalk on Monsta's sexy Atrix
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post

Haha I don't know yet..... I might settle for something that's in between sporty and practical as a daily driver.....like a Lancer Ralliart.

I don't do autocross or racing much now, but yet still would like something that I can just "put the hamma down" if I felt like it on a random stretch of open road

Never had an actual brand new car before so this is gonna be fun and probably my baby for the future

What car/suv/minivan does your wife currently have?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Lancer is cool, I think I'd rather the new wrx.. But I like awd over front wheel. But maybe that's just the youngin in me.
    Though the lancer is definitely a better looking car.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    You should get her one of those dodge minivans that are packin' like 400 horsepower! Super soccer mom status!

Lol! She will not! She refuses to be a minivan mom... I've tried. Haha!

Sent via rooted Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Brown View Post
    Haha I don't know yet..... I might settle for something that's in between sporty and practical as a daily driver.....like a Lancer Ralliart.

I don't do autocross or racing much now, but yet still would like something that I can just "put the hamma down" if I felt like it on a random stretch of open road

Never had an actual brand new car before so this is gonna be fun and probably my baby for the future

What car/suv/minivan does your wife currently have?
    I've still never owned a "new" car. I have thus far avoided the temptation of overpaying for a vehicle.

She has a Mitsu Galant at the moment, and it's been good for the 4 years, but they're not made to last the long haul.

Sent via rooted Moto Atrix using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads