Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Evo 3d troubles.

This is a discussion on Evo 3d troubles. within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hey guys I know this is the atrix forums but im not getting much help from evo forums. Anyone know about the 3d? copied and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UltraDroid

Thread: Evo 3d troubles.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times

Evo 3d troubles.

Hey guys I know this is the atrix forums but im not getting much help from evo forums. Anyone know about the 3d?

copied and pasted from other forum

, wifes evo 3d is going insane. Issues shes having
    - Apps deleting on there own completely gone not in app drawer, not home screen. Just completely vanish.
    - battery life decided to take a crap. Battery almost completely gone after 10-30 minutes of LIGHT usage. Not taking a charge hardly.
    - turning itself off.
    - sticking to boot screen, not getting past sprint logo.
    - swipe only works half the time
    - sms not wanting to send messages in stock or market sms apps.

Running android 2.3.4
    Htc sense 3.0
    Software# 2.08.651.2

Started acting up a couple of days ago. I don't have much knowledge of the phone my self I have a Motorola atrix. the phone is not rooted and we haven't attempted to unlock BLer. ( not sure if locked). naked phone. Had the phone 2.5 billing cycles now. Need help. Liked the phone at first but kind of disappointed at it. Been in pristine condition since She has had it no drops or scratches etc etc.

sent from my Mandroid.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Sounds to me like a very defective device. Do you have a warranty on it?

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I hope so. I have insurance on it I know. I thought most of these new devices have a 1 year manufacturers warranty.

sent from my Mandroid.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    I would investigate the warranty thing. If you can replace it due to hardware defect, I would suggest going that route. If you can't do that, I will have some time later tonight to do some research on your device and We can possibly figure out a way to restore proper functionality. I'd do it now, but im just on my way out to go pickup my gf from work and go to a movie and maybe dinner.

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Haha I understand. After I get off work I planned on calling Htc and Sprint. Eh I must say im rather disappointed with the device. The only thing I like is that Htc sense has a built in ss

sent from my Mandroid.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimtucket View Post
    Haha I understand. After I get off work I planned on calling Htc and Sprint. Eh I must say im rather disappointed with the device. The only thing I like is that Htc sense has a built in ss

sent from my Mandroid.
    Hey there Jim! I'm a moderator, not a Rescue Squad person like G-Man, however I do have a rooted HTC Inspire so I know where you're coming from in the area of HTC Sense, which I totally love. I can't offer direct help but thought I'd mention that you can look here - Ask team d3rp your EVO 3D questions! - xda-developers - for possible solutions to your problems. Not to say that G-Man won't help you, because he will - he's one of the best problem solvers around, but just a thought if you want to do your own digging.

-Mike
    RobKort likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Thanks UD. Ill check it out

sent from my Mandroid.

Remove Ads