Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Google vocie

This is a discussion on Google vocie within the Off-Topic Forum forums, part of the Off-Topic Area category; Hi Guys, Guess I have a DA question here but have always the best advice/info from all of you so please bear with me. Iíve ...

Thread: Google vocie

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Google vocie

Hi Guys,
    Guess I have a DA question here but have always the best advice/info from all of you so please bear with me. Iíve read over the info about getting a Google Voice # and using it with my Atrix but whatís not clear, to me anyway, is that if I choice not to port my # (which Iím not doing) will I then have to 2 working #ís on my phone. Also, if in fact I do have 2 working #ís will I have to stay signed in Voice/Talk for the Google # to ring. Last of all will this have any affect on my AT&T # (account) since I will not be porting my # ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Eddie

Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    You can simply forward you Google # to your cell phone (or any other phone for that matter). I do this and it works fine.
    I also use Google voice for my voice mail instead of AT&T. It works fine. You just have to configure it on your phone.

Remove Ads

Ads