Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Atrix 4G RAM overuse.

This is a discussion on Atrix 4G RAM overuse. within the Rescue Squad forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Hello. I will try to describe my problems as accurate as i can. I am not a very experienced user of the phones at all, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stalemate

Thread: Atrix 4G RAM overuse.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Atrix 4G RAM overuse.

Hello.
    I will try to describe my problems as accurate as i can. I am not a very experienced user of the phones at all, so please sorry for any stupidity i can post. I am an owner of ATRIX 4G which was bought approx. a one year ago. All was fine for a couple of months but started to get worser and worser. First of all, i have 372.1 MB RAM to be always filled up to 90 %, the phone run very(i'd like to stress-VERY) slowly, even when i try to switch the phone screen left-right it goes with a huge delay. I tried to use Task manager + Clean master, yes it clean some processes but just after a few seconds i return to the same Iíve started from. Generally i have never seen the RAM usage less than 70 %. The most curious thing for me is that the task screen shows me only just a few processes and when i clean them out, and the screen is empty-there are also lots of used RAM memory still.
    I do not have hundreds of apps to eat my memory so itís also a surprise for me. This usage of memory cause lotís of mistakes, very slow apps openings etc. Please tell how can i fix all as i love this phone and do not want to change it

Below I will post some technical info of the phone, please tell me if you need more

System version
    45.31.0.MB860.AsiaRetail.en.03

Model
    MB860

Android Version

Apflex version
    GAS_ASIA_USAOLYGBSEARET_P011
    GAS_ASIA_USAOLYGBSEARET_A003
    GAS_ASIA_USAOLYGBSEARET_M001

Member #
    Twitter
    stalematev6
    Liked
    109 times
    Are you using an external memory card (plugged in MicroSD) for your applications, or are they all installed on the internal memory of the phone?

I would suggest restoring the phone to the factory defaults.

When you launch it afterwards and log into it (as a new user would), that should help. If the problem remains then we'll know that it's not a software issue, but a problem with the hardware.
    nalomo likes this.
    Android 4.4.2 Jelly Bean || Bell Mobility Samsung Note 3
    Epinter's CM 10.1 || Atrix 4G MB860

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    They are all installed in the internal memore space as i do not have SD card
    I just wonder to know why does my telephone see only 372 MB as the whole RAM available-as it should be 1 GB as i know
    Last edited by Zenotaphium; 12-22-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads