Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Stock MB886 Reboots upon Rebooting

This is a discussion on Stock MB886 Reboots upon Rebooting within the Rescue Squad forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Last night, after using my Motorola Atrix MB886 per usual, it just reboot. Now, whenever it finishes rebooting, and I go to unlock the screen, ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Stock MB886 Reboots upon Rebooting

Last night, after using my Motorola Atrix MB886 per usual, it just reboot. Now, whenever it finishes rebooting, and I go to unlock the screen, the background turns black (the buttons on the bottom and the bar at the top remain active), but after a minute or so, the phone freezes and reboots. From the top bar, I'm able to go into settings briefly, but after that minute, the phone reboots. From the lock screen, I'm able to turn the phone off completely, but this problem persists even in safe mode. I haven't installed any new apps, and haven't rooted the phone. I tried looking through the forum for any similar issues, but have found none.

System Version:
    98.5.38.MB886.ATT.en.us

Android Version:

Model:
    MB886

Kernel Version:
    3.0.42-gebf622c

I have not yet tried a factory reboot, but I'd like to save that as the last resort. Any help in the interim would be appreciated. Thank you.

Remove Ads

Ads