Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company

This is a discussion on This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company within the Rescue Squad forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; My name is Justin {removed} , and my Motorola Atrix was submitted for repair on the 19th of last month. I was hesitant to send ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company

My name is Justin {removed} , and my Motorola Atrix was submitted for repair on the 19th of last month. I was hesitant to send off a device I counted on so much on a daily basis, however the young lady* who set up the repair assured me my phone would be returned to me no more than 5 business days from the time it was received (19th of last month). Since that time I have made countless phone calls, been put on hold one time for 23 minutes(before the line just went dead), then on hold another time for over 15 minutes just to be told that Motorola is 'waiting on parts' , and that when they receive the parts my phone will be returned to me. They couldn't even tell me when the parts would be in. The only problem with my phone was that the wifi had stopped working, other than that I could have still been using it all this time, now I have been without my phone for over 2 full weeks with no solution in the foreseeable future. This is my first Motorola product, and I have to say at this point I am extremely disappointed, not only with the product, but with the level of customer support and care associated with the phone. It seems to me when it was realized by Motorola that my phone was not going to be returned to me in the amount of time promised, someone would have contacted me, either by phone or email to let me know what was going on, instead I have to make all the phone calls. Also I received and email shortly after my phone was submitted for repair stating that they had received it (again, on the 19th of last month), and that I could track the repair process by following the link provided in the email......... NOTHING has changed or been updated since the day it was submitted...... it doesn't say "waiting for parts", it doesn't say "we are working on your device", or "sorry for the delay, it only says " no detail provided". I'm beginning to think that my only course of action left is to file a complaint with the better business bureau. I with Motorola would do the right thing and just send me a new device. A response would be greatly appreciated. REF# 110830-012792.**** RMA#{removed} *
    Last edited by das8nt; 09-06-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Are you wanting motorola to respond too you in this site, or did you just paste an email you sent them?

Sounds like a bum deal. Hope they do the right thing for you.

Sent from my Redpilled MAtrix using Tapa.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    This is an email I sent them....... 5 days ago. I got an automatic reply saying someone would address my concerns and reply back to me within 24hrs..... Still nothing.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    While I do feel your pain (my Atrix is in for repair at Moto as well), I'm going to be closing this as it's not really a Rescue Squad topic. Please see the other post of the same thing for discussion here: My Motorola repair experience......

Thanks.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Remove Ads

Ads