Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Atrix 4G bricked gets failed to boot 4 starting rsd mode

This is a discussion on Atrix 4G bricked gets failed to boot 4 starting rsd mode within the Rescue Squad forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Support Forum category; Hello everyone I have the following issue with a Motorola Atrix 4G that I get unlocked from Amazon yesterday (I live in Dominican Republic), the ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Atrix 4G bricked gets failed to boot 4 starting rsd mode

Hello everyone I have the following issue with a Motorola Atrix 4G that I get unlocked from Amazon yesterday (I live in Dominican Republic), the first thing that went wrong I stand Modem did not power up (0), so try solve using a SBF, the phone has android version 2.3.6 / 4.5.141 aT & T (1FF-olympus-user-2.3.6-4.5.141-111212-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P012), so I got that SBF for that. But just stays flashing execute 9% when in Flashing Code Group Interface AP-OS, then there tells me that the process is failed. Since then giving me the error failed to boot 4 starting rsd mode, I hope someone can help me with this problem.Hello everyone I have the following issue with a Motorola Atrix 4G that I get unlocked from Amazon yesterday (I live in Dominican Republic), the first thing that went wrong I stand Modem did not power up (0), so try solve using a SBF, the phone has android version 2.3.6 / 4.5.141 aT & T (1FF-olympus-user-2.3.6-4.5.141-111212-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P012), so I got that SBF for that. But just stays flashing execute 9% when in Flashing Code Group Interface AP-OS, then there tells me that the process is failed. Since then giving me the error failed to boot 4 starting rsd mode, I hope someone can help me with this problem. I believe in you rescue team!!

Name:  2.png
Views: 614
Size:  55.4 KB

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times

Re: Atrix 4G bricked gets failed to boot 4 starting rsd mode

I know we already discussed this on Twitter, but I just wanted to follow up here since I finally made it on.

I do believe it's hardware as it's very similar to a phone I had mailed to me to try to fix. There was nothing I could do to fix it. I just recovered the personal files and sent it back.

I've never seen a brand new phone with this issue, but there have been quite a few of the aging handsets that have had this happen.

So, Amazon offers no return policy whatsoever for your location?

Sent from my MB865 Atrix 2 via Tapatalk 2

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Remove Ads

Ads