Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anyone on Rogers yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone on Rogers yet? within the Rogers (Canada) forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Carriers category; I am waiting for my Atrix to arrive, but when it does it will be on Rogers. Anyone else on Rogers?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Anyone on Rogers yet?

I am waiting for my Atrix to arrive, but when it does it will be on Rogers.

Anyone else on Rogers?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    With Bell here,
    I have no idea when it is suposed to arrive on Rogers, if at all tbh. I have not heard any information whatsoever to lead me to believe that it will be released with them.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by longtins View Post
    With Bell here,
    I have no idea when it is suposed to arrive on Rogers, if at all tbh. I have not heard any information whatsoever to lead me to believe that it will be released with them.
    Well, I'm not really waiting for Rogers to get this phone - I have one (unlocked) en route to me which, I hope to have in my hands early next week. I was just curious if anyone else was already on the Rogers network with the Atrix.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    nice one! well before gettaphix upped that video there were only a hand full of Canadians on here, and then the member #'s shot up lol, there aught to be someone else with Rogers

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I am on Rogers with the iphone 3gs and am waiting for the atrix on bell and i must say, the service Rogers has is just terrible. I get service absolutely nowhere even in cities like Edmonton.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm using an ATT-Unlocked Atrix on Rogers. Good phone on an excellent network! No issues here.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hey guys, im planning to grab the phone from bell and unlock it, but do you know if it is possible to unlock it the same day? i see all these online unlocking websites where the turnaround is 1-3days, are there any instant ones..? is cellunlocker.net instant?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I just bought an AT&T phone and an unlock code from Swift Unlocks. My phone isn't connecting to the Rogers Data network. I can get phone calls and texts with no problem. I don't know what else to do to get the Data working.

Additionally, my WiFi seems to not work. It gets stuck on "obtaining IP address". That might be a router issue.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    This is normal when using an unlocked phone on a different carrier, you need to set the APN for Rogers.. I am not with Rogers so I can only help you out with the Bell one but I did a quick google search for "rogers apn" and the first thing that popped up was...
    Rogers APN Configuration for Android Phones : ~Revo Fora~

Hope this helped.

Just go to settings-network settings-apn settings - new apn.... and fill out the info (note not familiar with the atrix menus, so it may be a bit different)

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Longtins, Thanks so much! That was very easy and worked. I had assumed it would just detect the Rogers network.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads