Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User title poll...part ONE

This is a discussion on User title poll...part ONE within the Site Polls forums, part of the Atrix News & Site News category; Originally Posted by UltraDroid Oh, I agree 100%, and this man (quoted above) is the perfect example of that! -Mike Thank you, but I certainly ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: User title poll...part ONE

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Oh, I agree 100%, and this man (quoted above) is the perfect example of that!

-Mike
    Thank you, but I certainly wasn't talking about me.

Though we have some users posting a whole lot more lately, we all know one or two of those users can be some of the most helpful individuals on the site.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Though.. We do have some users, like myself that are high posters. I do feel that all of our high posting members, are also extremely helpful. We play around, but when there is work to be done, it does indeed get done. And we all try to ensure that every member gets all the help they need to alleviate their issues. I sure hope no one feels my 5,000+ posts are all a joke.

Edit: looks like S8nt beat me to the same thought.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    Very true, but in some cases helpfulness and post count can go hand-in-hand; even with high post counts.
    Also a good point. Hence the question. I don't want anyone to feel slighted solely because they have a lower "quality-to-drivel ratio". The least we can do is come to a consensus on the matter. If we decide that it's agreeable to the majority, we'll proceed with the "which list" poll.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    Though.. We do have some users, like myself that are high posters. I do feel that all of our high posting members, are also extremely helpful. We play around, but when there is work to be done, it does indeed get done. And we all try to ensure that every member gets all the help they need to alleviate their issues. I sure hope no one feels my 5,000+ posts are all a joke.

Edit: looks like S8nt beat me to the same thought.
    Absolutely not!

Only 3/4 of them.

Edit: Sorry, couldn't resist. You know I'm kidding.
    Last edited by das8nt; 07-15-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: I'm an ass.
    Im A Monsta and carl_h like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    now THAT is funny!
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I was avoiding a response, to avoid post-vomiting.. lol.

I think the idea of having names is more for fun, but in no way should encourage or entice constant useless posts. I don't think we need to lock down posts to being completely on-topic. But we don't need complete insanity, just to achieve that next level.
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    I know, I'm sorry. I did exactly what we're talking about here. But, I had to.

I agree, I don't want our light-hearted atmosphere to change, but I don't want to see rampant, wild posting for titles either.

What to do, what to do...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I think the users we have that have an excess posting problem, just need to be aware that's not the way to achieve the next level, and we monitor it, but not lock down the place.
    das8nt, WERA689 and UltraDroid like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    I'm gonna shut up now
    WERA689 likes this.
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    I voted yes because anything unique and fun is a good thing, besides i have no problems with ppl being post whores (except for Monsta of course). I am however very insulted by the choice i was forced to select...who says "hellz yea" anymore? I am outraged u forced me to make choose something with such outdated and lame terminology. U sir have lost cool point in my book...ur still cooler than Monsta and s8nt of course, but i dont know if i can continue accept u as the greater power (over the Monsta and s8nt combo...i'll call them Mons8nt). Perhaps this forum is ready for a full on revolution...VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
    das8nt likes this.
    My Atrix is back on the Pill so i decided to take off the case.
    I think this is where i say something witty, clever, and cool.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads