Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

A New Phone

This is a discussion on A New Phone within the AT&T (US) forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Carriers category; I also had an LG Thrill...for less than a week. I think that 3D thing is extremely over rated (much ado about nothing), in that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Phone

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    I also had an LG Thrill...for less than a week. I think that 3D thing is extremely over rated (much ado about nothing), in that it's not as if the whole phone is visible in 3D, just selected games and the bit with the pictures. Bottom line with me wasn't the 3D issue, but the overall interface was not really nice to look at (blame LG for that) and the phone wasn't as responsive as some of the other phones on the market. I returned it to Amazon and got the by then released SGS2, which is a marvelous, MARVELOUS phone - my day in/day out regular phone.

But, as one of the other posters said - as long as he's happy, that's the important thing!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    That's exactly what I see it as, a gimmick used to attract the less informed. I've also heard/seen GS2 is a great phone but its a bit expensive for his permitted range. I hope that he does one of two things: becomes actually happy with the phone, or decides that he doesn't like it before the 30 day trial period, so that he can get a phone that is better suited to his needs. I'm fine with him having the thrill as long as he can live with it.
    CM9!!! Rooted/Unlocked AT&T Running Jokersax's CM9 Ice Cream Sandwich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads