Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

AT&T Loses in small claims court

This is a discussion on AT&T Loses in small claims court within the AT&T (US) forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Carriers category; A Calif. man sued AT&T in small claims court for throttling his unlimited data and was awarded $850. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ATT_IPHONE_DATA_LAWSUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TE MPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-24-19-14-03 Sent from my MB860 using ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By billsite34

Thread: AT&T Loses in small claims court

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

AT&T Loses in small claims court

A Calif. man sued AT&T in small claims court for throttling his unlimited data and was awarded $850. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ATT_IPHONE_DATA_LAWSUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TE MPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-24-19-14-03
    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by billsite34; 02-25-2012 at 06:47 AM.
    irHenry likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I've seen a number of lawsuits where people are sueing large companies in small claims court and winning. The rules for small claims court are strict. Usually there is even a time limit to present your case. I sued Farmers Insurance in small claims court and even though they sent a business agent and an attorney, won my case. The key is to have all your documents necessary to prove you case. Create a small binder. Make three copies (one for the judge, one for the defendant and one for you. The third copy is for your records because the court keeps any documents you present). And remember, a picture is worth a thousand words, but the judge won't read your novel. Keep the number of pictures or drawing to a minimum.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

AT&T Bandwidth Throttle and Data Caps on nUnlimi - How to File in Small Claims Court

The guy was interviewed 2/25/2012 on Leo LaPorte's "Tech Guy" radio show and podcast (see TWiT podcast network.
    He said on the show he's putting a web page together to explain to us all on how to file for a small claims court
    judgement over the bandwidth throttling and data cap on "unlimited data" issue. If you know anyone with unlimited data
    you should let them all know.
    Last edited by pecnj; 02-26-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads